• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED

Which Town Theme?

• Fairytale

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Zen

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FernisWolff

Bells
Alright! So I finally am able to upgrade my Train Station, but now I'm doubting which Theme I ought to go with...
I like both the Fairytale and the Zen themes. At first I wanted the Fairytale Theme, but again... I'm doubting it. :(

I started a poll so everyone here can vote and possibly decide my town's future theme. You may also input other themes as well if you chose "Other".

I see the Fairytale theme often, but for me they both have a lot of "pros".

I really love old fashion themes like castles, etc., my designs in the future are (hopefully) going to revolve around Snow White and/or Alice in Wonderland. But anyway, there is a lot I can do with either Fairytale and Zen. >.<

The poll will remain of 7 days.

Last edited:
Well, if your town is going to be more fairytale themed, then go for the fairytale station. But, the zen theme can sometimes be incorporated with fairytale themes, so idk... o:

I'll say fairytale.

I was thinking that the Zen theme can do that too. And it seems like a lot of people are voting Fairytale theme. xD While the poll is still on, I'm working on trying to get a few more suggestions from villagers (they really hate suggesting them because the last one I got was probably Friday) xD

Can you post your Dream Address where you signature is?

I would like to look into an updated Dream of your town so that I can come back here with my answer to your question.

(I am welcoming of others to do the same.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(And to do the same with my town. I, too, just completed 100 visitors to my town and have unlocked the options to upgrade my town's Train Station. Once, again, congratulations, Fernis!)

Damn, it was a tough decision for me between Zen and Fairy-tale too.

But yeah, more likely Zen because there's a lot of good PWP and villagers that matches Zen.

So far, there are 13 for Zen and 10 for Fairytale. I'm eager to get started on building it, but the poll still has 5 and a half more days. xD

I did both in my town! Zen train station and fairytale town hall. If your going snow white, fairytale would be good around any castle/royal areas, and zen in any more woodland districts if they are far enough apart?

Looks like Zen won. :3 Train Station shall be done in the Zen way! I might upgrade Town Hall as Fairyland theme, however, since it's much cuter. It looks like a mini-palace.

Back