• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[open but queue is long] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

Finishing a few commissions... a few more to go 'w')9 Ran into art block for a while so I slowed down a bit and went for the smaller commissions first \o\ also got distracted by sinoalice oops

acnhcom_57soggy.png
acnhcom_58Believe_In_Kittens.png
acnhcom_59Alicia.png
acnhcom_60sleepserum_1.png
acnhcom_60sleepserum_2.png
acnhcom_60sleepserum_3.png
acnhcom_56mewto28.png

acnhcom_60sleepserum_4.png

(edit: hi i feel awkward making another comment but i'm still around!! i just feel bad working on commissions when im not happy with the results so i took a break!! i'll probably get through things on the weekend im sort of just in a very fjgfkldgjd mood lately for no reason -- im fine tho!!)

Last edited:
hi again <3 how long do emotes usually take to do? c:
a... good question! i sort of kept taking breaks for a while because of art block so i've been taking a looooot longer to get stuff out

but after im done my current remaining commissions (which.... might take a few days at my current pace ahahahaha)... probably like 1 week (for like... 5 emotes or something -- 1 day if im actually super focused on art but i don't actually know when that happens anymore!! i keep getting distracted by stuff o|-<)

soooo... it's been < 2 years since i used this thread, but reduce, reuse, and recycle... or something.

i'm opening a single experimental/pwyw commission slot for ACNH stuff! please see the opening post for details ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
i've also got RLC commissions open but thats dealt with separately.

samples.png

i've just been reusing this one image because its my best compilation of recent stuff. also why is everyone facing the left? i dont know. i promise i can draw other angles. like slightly more to the left.

In before the crowd for the PWYW slot! Yes, I recognize that it's not FCFS.

Reference / Details: Go ham! Anything that sparks your imagination~ No time limit.

Payment:
Any artwork of your character of choice in art trade (samples here: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/renns-fingerpaint-art.586641/)
Same rules (random style, no sketch YOLO)

AND
DIYS:
carp on a cutting board
cherry jam
glowing-moss headband
glowing-moss hood
maple leaf pond stone
mixed-fruits sandwich
plain cupcakes
pile of cash
pumpkin curry
shell wand
spooky arch
spooky garland
spooky lantern set
spooky standing lamp
spooky table setting
spooky tower
spooky trick lamp
stacked senmaizuke barrels
sugar crepe
veggie quiche
Vine hanging chair

Gyroids:
aluminoid
petaloid
squeakoid
tremoloid x2
xylophoid

Orderables:
bear backpack (white and light blue)
cafe-uniform dress (all 4 colors)
decorative plate
dreamy hanging decoration
gold turtle figurine
mini dharma x8, 1 in each color
power stone
Ribbons & Hearts knit dress (light blue)
red exquisite rug
rescue mannequin
safety railing
scooter
scrapbook
simple wall shelf
small vase
stage flame machine
stage rug
throne
vertical banner
vertical split curtains

Unorderables / seasonals:

candles wall
carnations
carp banner
chocolate heart (milk, dark, white, strawberry)
gallant statue (fake x3)
heart-shaped bouquet (red, pink, orange, purple)
valiant statue (fake)
zodiac ox figurine

Last edited:
Any artwork of your character of choice in art trade
OH. you just reminded me that I was going to add a note about art trades but I forgot after making a list of item fdgkljdfl done that now

also feel free to edit payment and stuff - i'll go through things and decide next week!

Reference:
2022011422280500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2022011422282600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Details: Nh doesn't have this as an option but I'd like the eyes to be more hazel (maybe like an amber to green gradient?) Everything else is up to you.

Payment:
Apple jam
Cherry tart
Glowing-moss balloon
Mushroom wand
Senmaizuke barrel
Snowflake pochette
Summer-shell rug
Aluminoid
Bendoid x2
Whirroid
Anchor statue
Beautiful statue x2 (fake)
Bear backpack (blue)
Café-uniform dress (pink)
Chocolate heart
Moon cakes
Pirate barrel
Ribbons & hearts knit dress (blue)
Ripped doctor's coat (red)
Safety railing
Simple wall shelf
Stage flame machine
Throne

Commission: my beloved coco holding a puppy plushie
7A346CE5-3C1B-4B0D-A0D1-4448BBB4AA90.png

Payment; 50nmt🥰☺️🥰

Reference / Details: character ref! i don’t really mind what pose she’s in / the expression, but anything wintery would be great c: maybe like, hot chocolate or something?

Payment: i can offer an art trade?
1642367114324.png

1642367131573.png

1642367158944.png
i can also offer pretty much anything on your list, just let me know which things you want the most and i’ll work on getting them c: (note that i trade with friends, etc to get them, if that’s alright)

and thank you for considering! i love your art <3

Reference / Details:
peppy/energetic personality, anything water/ ocean themed. I'd also prefer the main outfit
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Payment: Art trade
Here's some examples of my art! I can do either non-chibi or chibi. Whichever you'd prefer.
1642367890103.png
1642367904401.png
1642367939728.png

1642367968615.png
1642367988315.png

Tysm for considering!

Ooo!! I'd love to be considered! Here's my reference
Screenshot_20211103-185103_REALITY.jpg

Screenshot_20211102-103500_REALITY.jpg

Offering: art trade + some gyroids

bumping this o7 going to make a decision on friday, so you have... 48 hours roughly

i've decided i'll take 1 art trade + 1 non-art trade; otherwise i won't finish until like... march. and i don't like making people wait more than a few weeks o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

i spot a mistreil art trade??????

Details:
Staff is not needed.
If she can be surrounded by clouds
and stars instead that'd be coo

unknown.png

blink_1_transp_by_kiralaede_ddz70yp-150.png

W853k3G.png

offering any of these for art 🤧
if by chance you accept, take all the time you need

Payment: Art + bolded ACNH items on your list

Somewhat Detailed Background + Detailed OC
Untitled_Artwork.png

Detailed Chibi
Untitled_Artwork.png

Full body
Untitled_Artwork.png

Last edited:
decision day has come!

and so i shall be accepting jadetine and Blink.'s offers!
i know i said i'd do 1 art trade + 1 non-art trade but i wanted to draw jadetine's character and the acnh items were too good. the art helps too. cough. coughcough.

i'm aiming to finish these by like... the end of february, so i'll reopen in march (hopefully) (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ if i finish early theres a non-zero chance that ill pm people to take another offer but let's be real im probably not going to finish early _( :3 _)L

for the acnh items: uhh... pm me and ill throw you a dodo code and just leave my game on so you can dump everything on the ground somewhere while my character just lies there like a corpse
dont look at my island my brain is too small to decorate. its a wip and 90% flattened.

for the art trades: i have too many ocs and i'd rather give you the freedom of choice for who you want to draw + what you want to draw, so i'll just dump them all below. go ham! youre also free to wait until after im done my side of it before you draw -- i don't particularly mind.
casually throws art commissions as refs too because other people communicate my ocs better than me. also because people should see it.
my toyhou.se pages are outdated so you just get a picture dump and short summary

younger characters
summary: a cute moron
acnh_mistreil_ref.png
unknown.png
summary: he is a stupid and happy kid with an affinity for stars and rng
454388f7a0b6f5d4e352dbb1730727344b372db2.png

mistreil_ref_big.png

summary: a cute but evil king. a little bit crazy.

cyniel_reference_sheet_skeb.png

summary: a girl whose only braincell revolves around frogs. frogs good.
rip maplestory2 you will be missed

unknown.png

i havent drawn frog properly in years. but the ms2 model is all thats needed. rip my sweet daughter. i had fun designing your clothes.

summary: an overly kind girl with way too much social anxiety
d7417821ccca685a2738cc4af80e2575.png

adult characters
summary: elegant but silly siren that likes to fight and music.
5bd2c646d351c449da2d20c2ddf3a7fb.png

c1f6550c58cb9448b795e775c9824dee.png

summary: cold but sadistic incubus. lonely. sort of (very) depressed.
FHvBSyKXsAQgWy0

13f16ef24498e17beadf66613ec57469.png

d2e92cf194962226afca443ba3bdd410.png

summary: a big ol' nerd with a "demon sealed in his left eye".
FH38JMgWQAI_NMb

7e1bc22c3492c64b1362962730fd846b.png

these are just my main squad of OCs that i draw/doodle regularly. coughs. ive got a lot more up my sleeves. some of them just dont have good enough refs for me to post because im lazy.

anyways, the tentative schedule is:
  • finish jadetine's by february 4th (~2 weeks)​
  • finish blink.'s by february 25th (~3 weeks)
    the gap here is longer because valentines day falls in between and i foresee that i'll want to draw sweets.
  • reconsider my life choices for a few days and realize how badly i misjudged my free time
  • reopen for more stuff in march and not learn from my mistakes
this is a very optimistic schedule but i need sort-of-serious-deadlines to keep me on track '-')9

words and stuff
YUSSSSSSSS ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩
But also OH NO the predicament of choice. Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ
No rush on the art; time management is a joke to my annoyingly ambitious art brain, so I know the feels...

hi i'm alive (but not really. you can tell how alive i am by how frequently i post art and i was dead for all of february)

re-opening this! will make a decision in 2 weeks
if you made an offer that i didn't pick last time, feel free to just post again with it!

there's a chance i might do chibis this time around, but i don't know.
sample of a chibi (though again, i'll be experimenting):
FMIhIXyX0AIRw0H

also dropping off the art that i did last time here because i realized i never did that ahaha--
at_jadetine.png

at_blink.png

Hi hi, offering again
Reference / Details:
peppy/energetic personality, anything water/ ocean themed. I'd also prefer the main outfit
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Payment: Art trade
Here's some examples of my art! I can do either non-chibi or chibi. Whichever you'd prefer but I'd like it to be equal ex: chibi for chibi.
1642367890103.png
1642367904401.png
1642367939728.png

Rosie-chibi-water.png
1642367968615.png
1642367988315.png

Tysm for considering!

Reference / Details: character ref! i don’t really mind what pose she’s in / the expression, but can she be holding something cute? like bubble tea or a nintendo switch ^^

Payment: i can offer an art trade?
1646255733352.png
i can also offer pretty much anything on your list, just let me know which things you want the most and i’ll work on getting them c: (note that i trade with friends, etc to get them, if that’s alright)

and thank you for considering! i love your art <3
reposting but i edited the ”examples” spoiler and a few other things <3

Hello! I have a request for your consideration. :)

Reference / Details: My D&D character, the human sorcerer, Jericho. He's pretty solemn and reserved and carrying a lot of emotional baggage, but doing magic makes him happy. I'd love to see him casting a spell. I have several ideas for spells he could be casting, so I can list them, and if one interests you, you can choose that.

This is Jericho, drawn by the wonderful jadetine.
Jericho by jadetine.png

Spells he can cast include:

Fly, in which I picture him hovering like Dr. Strange or Superman, with his coat blowing in the wind. And probably also smirking, because flying is fun and cool enough to make him crack a smile.
1646369124691.png
drstrangehover2.jpeg

Dancing Lights, which he uses to just make four orbs of white light float around in pretty patterns for his own enjoyment.

Dragon's Breath, which lets him breathe fire. He has to take a little sip of hot sauce to do this, so he'd be holding a little bottle of hot sauce.

Create Food and Water, and Heroes' Feast, if you felt like drawing him conjuring either some plain bread/porridge/other basic food or a whole grand feast.

Payment: I can get many of the items on your ACNH item list, I can list them if my request appeals to you at all. The thing is, I don't have an NSO account currently active, so I would have to use the free week that they offer in order to get the items to you. That said, I'd be willing to do it if you're interested in drawing my request. Alternately, I could give you a whole bunch of TBT bells, which you could then use to trade with the many excellent traders on the Nooks' Cranny board for the items and recipes and things that you're looking for. I could even arrange the trades for you if you'd like.

Thank you for considering my request. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you decide to draw this time around, even if it's not mine. :)

Back