• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: FREYA

I also have a question; Freya has been in my town before, does this mean I have to cycle villagers to get her again or can I still get her from someone else?

Looking for: FREYA

I also have a question; Freya has been in my town before, does this mean I have to cycle villagers to get her again or can I still get her from someone else?

You have to cycle 16 more villagers before she can move back in. I had the same issue with Zucker in my old town.

Please pm me if you see any of my dreamies please! I dont really have much but I will hopefully raise more tbt and bells to pay abything for them! I miss them!! Thanks in advance for taking time to help me on my hunt!:)

looking for vesta and merry !! (i got graham and i'm waiting off on getting daisy !)

trading for tangy (pls), gala & marina, my villagers are: rocco, sprinkle, molly, rudy & doc
edit: i also have Tammy and Diana

Last edited:
looking to buy fauna, drago, chester, erik, henry, zucker, molly, shep, and eugene!
also if anyone is interested i have original Gayle and kinda original Stitches (his t shirt is different but thats about it i believe) i can sell/trade

LF:

Chops
Leonardo
Apple
Shep
Tangy

Can pay in IGB or TBT but IGB is preferred since I'm limited on TBT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back