• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys Bangle's in boxes, I'm looking for a trade but if no one has the villagers I'm looking for then I'll gladly give her away for whoever wants her :) PM me

I'm still looking for these villagers.

Maple
Lucky
Goldie
Freya
Kitt

I'm willing to pay a generous amount of IGB if you happen to have any of these villagers in boxes.Just PM me and let me know.

Helloooo

I'm currently looking for Nibbles, Marina, Lily, Kid Cat, Fang, Blanche, Wendy

i can pay in IGB, tbt, collectibles!

Helloooo

I'm currently looking for Nibbles, Marina, Lily, Kid Cat, Fang, Blanche, Wendy

i can pay in IGB, tbt, collectibles!
i have lily in my cycle town and can notify you when she decides to move if you like!

The villagers I am still on the hunt for are Marshal and Diana. With those villagers, I will have achieved my dream town!! I will pay a generous amount of tbt or igb for any! Name your price and we'll sort out the details. c:

Last edited:
Looking for my LAST dream villager: Marshal! I will pay ANY amount for him! Highest I will go up to will be 70mil.

Last edited:
Got Rosco in the camp site. Looking to trade for any dreamies, e.g. Papi, Colton, Mott or Tiffany, but IGB and hybrids are good too.

Got Rosco in the camp site. Looking to trade for any dreamies, e.g. Papi, Colton, Mott or Tiffany, but IGB and hybrids are good too.

Unfortunately villagers in your campsite can't be traded with, only once you've asked them to move in - then get them to move out.

Now looking for
Rowan, Bob, Chrissy, Cookie, Francine, Flurry, Gayle, Julian, Lopez, Stitches
I can spend a fair amount (to me). The first one I need more, if you have any send me a visitor message.

I need Tiffany with every bone in my body. If anybody gets her available please let me know. She's my soulmate.

I'm looking for Beau and Fauna.

Willing to pay up to 300K bells each or TBT, and I have purple tulips and perfect cherries. PM me if interested! Greatly appreciated! ^^

I have a space for a villager, I'm looking for: Fauna, Marina, Ozzie, Peggy, Shari & Tipper! I can pay in igb and/or tbt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back