• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: FREYA

I also have a question; Freya has been in my town before, does this mean I have to cycle villagers to get her again or can I still get her from someone else?

Looking for: FREYA

I also have a question; Freya has been in my town before, does this mean I have to cycle villagers to get her again or can I still get her from someone else?

You have to cycle 16 more villagers before she can move back in. I had the same issue with Zucker in my old town.

Please pm me if you see any of my dreamies please! I dont really have much but I will hopefully raise more tbt and bells to pay abything for them! I miss them!! Thanks in advance for taking time to help me on my hunt!:)

Needing Sprinkle, Tia, Lily, Bam, and Marcie! Will give IGB for them, along with hybrids and items.

looking for vesta and merry !! (i got graham and i'm waiting off on getting daisy !)

trading for tangy (pls), gala & marina, my villagers are: rocco, sprinkle, molly, rudy & doc
edit: i also have Tammy and Diana

Last edited:
looking to buy fauna, drago, chester, erik, henry, zucker, molly, shep, and eugene!
also if anyone is interested i have original Gayle and kinda original Stitches (his t shirt is different but thats about it i believe) i can sell/trade

LF:

Chops
Leonardo
Apple
Shep
Tangy

Can pay in IGB or TBT but IGB is preferred since I'm limited on TBT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back