• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for modern items like clogs, striped shoes, or oval shades so that I can pass Gracie's last fashion check but I only have one modern item which is a Blue Retro Dress. I'm willing to pay the price that they cost in bells on the game. Please PM me if you have any!

STILL looking for: Punchy (?), Bob, Fang, and Wolfgang (?). PM or VM me and we'll sort out the details.

Looking for
Fang, Shep, Beau, Biskit, Bones, Chrissy, Coach, Cookie, Diana, Erik
I don't know what I can pay with, but if you are selling one of them please let me know.

Looking for
Fang, Shep, Beau, Biskit, Bones, Chrissy, Coach, Cookie, Diana, Erik
I don't know what I can pay with, but if you are selling one of them please let me know.

i have an unoriginal bones in my town that i can give you for free ^^ please pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back