• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Shep crafting PRETTY TULIP WREATH

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkStarburst

Disney Princess
Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Tetris Grid
Pinky
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Red Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Feedback
100% (39) +
Literally I don't know how I'm getting this lucky with DIYs but yes, another villager is crafting a flower DIY, specifically pretty tulip wreath. Just comment IGN and town name so I know who you are and I will take 2-3 at a time. I don't know exactly when he started but I'd feel very confident is saying he has at least an hour left (minimum, I'm sure he has more but I wasn't paying attention).

I appreciate tips in NMT/TBT or if you have an extra dark tulip wreath its the only one I am missing but as usual please don't feel obligated to bring anything. More important to help people get the DIY!

Cavegirl from The Cutiez id love to come!
About to message the last group and you will be after them
Post automatically merged:

Could i come please
Pamela from seal cove
May I come? Joanne from Elyxion :)
i'd love to come if he's still crafting! Luna from Enkidiev
Cavegirl from The Cutiez id love to come!
Okay so apparently he stopped crafting already - which again I am very confused why its so early but it is what it is. Sorry guys - I host a lot and this has only happened a small number of times, twice on TBT though so not good >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back