• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Request RV in my campground! (Inspired by kiwikenobi) / (Item list inside)

hi there! just saw this service and was like "wow?? is this real?" thanks for doing this, i'll definitely be returning in the future!

Haha, thank you! I was inspired by previous members who offer their services as well :]. No one has requested yet, so if you want to visit an RV, go ahead and look at the list and request one. :>

Hi I would like to request Sandy.. and by the way thanks for doing this!

No problem, since you requested first then I’ll scan in Sandy for this half of the day! I’ll let you know when I’m ready for you. :>

Alrighty, I’m going on break. I’ll scan in another RV upon request when I come back. :>

I’m back guys! I was supposed to open for another RV yesterday, but ended up getting a bad headache. I’m scanning 2 RVs today though. One before and one after my breaks. Which RV should I scan for now?

Last call for Bea’s RV before I go on break. :]

Hello there.
I would like to enter your town but it's not for the RV...
I got messy bed hair and was wondering if I can come in?

Hello there.
I would like to enter your town but it's not for the RV...
I got messy bed hair and was wondering if I can come in?

Of course! I have my gate open for you to come use Shampoodle. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty~ Going on break. I'll be back to take one more RV request for the night. :>

I’m back! Which RV should I scan for the night? :]

Yes, I am :>. Which RV are you wanting to visit?

RV request is still open. Let me know who anyone would like to visit. :]

Back