• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Request RV in my campground! (Inspired by kiwikenobi) / (Item list inside)

Dracule

Despair has its own calms
Bells
Switch
3335-0148-0136
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (188) +
Hey, guys! I’ve been wanting to do this for some time after seeing kiwikenobi start her thread, so now I’m doing it! Haha. I’m sharing the Welcome Amiibo RV cards I have available, but there are rules (similar to kiwi’s) that I’d like to list off first. Please read them before posting in the future:

1. When you arrive, I’ll be waiting at the station. Stay close to me and don’t go off on your own. ( Visit my DAs if you’re ever curious on what my towns look like. )

2. I do time travel, so I might scan 2 RVs a day depending on my availability for that day. I will post whether I am able to scan 2 cards or 1 card only, so don’t ask if I have already specified.

3. Please don’t post unless you are available to visit my town immediately. ( I really liked this rule from kiwikenobi. )

4. Visiting is absolutely free and you can come over as much as you like!

5. If the thread says [CLOSED] or [ON BREAK], then DO NOT post in the thread. Only feel free to post if my thread says [OPEN].

Without further ado.. here is the list~

Welcome Amiibo RVs I Own:

Bea (Item list)
Billy (Item list)
Bitty (Item list)
Carrie (Item list)
Claude (Item list)
Hopkins (Item list)
Hornsby (Item list)
June (Item list)
Leopold (Item list)
Louie (Item list)
Norma (Item list)
Olive (Item list)
Paolo (Item list)
Rex (Item list)
Sandy (Item list)
Snooty (Item list)
Spike (Item list)
Stella (Item list)
Sylvana (Item list)
Wade (Item list)
Weber (Item list)

Side note (2): The Welcome Amiibo villager RVs that have “Coming Soon!” next to them are ones I have ordered for my collection, but have not arrived yet. Once I have them, I will erase the “Coming Soon!” sign.

Side note (3): I put this in parentheses in my first rule, but I’d like to shamelessly plug it again (lol). I’ve worked very hard on my towns (as I’m sure all of you have with yours or are currently doing right now), so I’d love to hear your feedback on them by hopping over to visit either my DAs.

Last edited:
thanks for doing this! i can't wait to visit

thanks for doing this! i can't wait to visit

It's no problem! Glad to share.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To anyone viewing:

Hornsby has been scanned in for today. Feel free to ask if you can visit him!

I can't view your town for some reason I tried twice...

I can't view your town for some reason I tried twice...

Alright, let me check real quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems that everything's in order. I have the gate open for "faraway visitors" and you registered.

I'm back. If anyone would like to visit Hornsby, just ask. :blush:

Something's come up. thank you though.

Last edited:
Back