• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop [closed] Pokemon Shop - Shinies, Legends, Custom Pokemon, and Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'd like to order 3 pokemon from you...
I have Pokemon X and I am familiar with the trading options, but I have never bought pokemon off of the threads !
Could you please explain to me how everything will go down and then I will place my order :)

If you could pm me or vm me that would be fantastic. TYSM !

Hi I'd like to order 3 pokemon from you...
I have Pokemon X and I am familiar with the trading options, but I have never bought pokemon off of the threads !
Could you please explain to me how everything will go down and then I will place my order :)

If you could pm me or vm me that would be fantastic. TYSM !

pm-ed. :)

I just want a 252 atk and speed lucario with Swords Dance Close Combat Ice Punch and Crunch with Jolly Nature and Lucarionite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As many moves you can do by today and lucarionite is optional

I just want a 252 atk and speed lucario with Swords Dance Close Combat Ice Punch and Crunch with Jolly Nature and Lucarionite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As many moves you can do by today and lucarionite is optional

Alright! I finished it. Let me know if there's any problems with it, and it's 6iv.
tell me when you're ready

I'm interested in buying your shiny female feebas in a love ball and diancie, 80 tbt total right?

Yup! Would you like to trade now?
Yep, getting on in just a few minutes. My character's name is damien. If possible could you nickname the feebas Mosaic?

Online and tbt sent, ready when you are :)

Last edited:
I'd love to order from you again!
Can i get Cresselia, Patios, Mewtwo, Shaymin and the megastone for Mewtwo...

I'll pay 200 tbt?
Please vm me when you're ready

I'd love to order from you again!
Can i get Cresselia, Patios, Mewtwo, Shaymin and the megastone for Mewtwo...

I'll pay 200 tbt?
Please vm me when you're ready

vm-ed :)
darn tho. just when I was ready, you went offline lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back