Giveaway [CLOSED - OUT OF STOCK] Free Rare Item Bundles!

I'm back with some new items. Would anyone like any of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

luna-melody, I don't think I have all of the items you asked for last time anymore. Are there any items on the current list that you'd like? And are you still around right now?

hi c:
could i get the my melody stuff and the streetpass items? thats really great of you! :3

if it's not too much trouble, can i have the blue pinwheel, tweeter, vanilla soft serve, mint double scoop, bunny p balloon, bunny g balloon, bunny y balloon, the my melody dress and the hello kitty dress/shoes/hat? (i wanted to ask for more but then thatd just be selfish lmao)

I'd love to take the ice creams, tweeter, bunny g balloon, and my melody items! ^^

Last edited:
You can ask for whatever you like, katastrophic! Like I say in my first post, ideally, I'd be able to give everything to one person all at once. I always have too much stuff. ^o^;>

In any case, I'll bring the items you asked for to your town now.

And you, too, Frosteas. I'll add you and look for your gate, and I'll bring everything you asked for other than the things that katastrophic! already asked for.

Last edited:
that's good // i just don't want to seem too needy ;; can i ask for all the available balloons you have left, then?

That's just fine, katastrophic! I'll bring you the balloons and the other items you asked for. :)

Hi can I have a bubble wand, a swirl soft serve, a strawberry ice cream, the bunny b balloon, Cinnamoroll tray, Cinnamoroll stool, cinnamoroll couch, and perfume bottles if they're not already taken??

Last edited:
Certainly, meggtheegg, I'll add you now, please open your gate.

Opening my gates now! Please disregard my terrible town (it's a new copy) and hugh's terrible house placement right in front of the station i have yet to cycle out..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I sent you home before you could finish talking I feel so bad! Thank you for teaching me how to send people home though LOL I've always wondered how people do that.

Thank you so much for the items!!

Don't worry, I was done talking. :)
And you're welcome! I hope you enjoy the items.

Would anyone else like any of the items I'm giving away? The list in the first post should be up to date.

could I get;
lemon double scoop
vanilla ice cream
vanilla soft serve x 1
heart g ballon? please ;-; sorry im back again haha

Back