Giveaway [CLOSED - OUT OF STOCK] Free Rare Item Bundles!

Haven't seen you in my town yet, AC Jayson. I'm going to start delivering items to other people. If you'd still like the items, please open your gate, and I can deliver them to you.

betta and pinkbunny, I'll look for your gates now.

Sorry about that, I had to take care of something. I'll open my gates so you can drop off the items.

All right, I think I've given everyone who's posted so far what they asked for. Please let me know if I've missed you.

And would anyone like anything that's left? The list in the first post should be up to date now.

Could I get the;
red balloon
choco soft-serve
mint double scoop
vanilla ice cream
blue pinwheel?

Okay, Garrett, I'll add you now, please open your gate.

Ah, I'm sorry, allainah, I was updating my list, and all I have left that you asked for is the vanilla ice cream. I can give that to you now, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Could I have the Tweeter, Bill Blaster fortune, Super Star fortune, S.S. Dolphin fortune, Virtual Boy fortune, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom? Thanks! If it’s too much stuff, take off whatever you please.

Last edited:
Certainly, TheCrystalClods! I'll add you in just a few minutes. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, kiwi-strawberry, but TheCrystalClods asked for the same items you did before you.

Last edited:
Okay, Garrett, I'll add you now, please open your gate.

Ah, I'm sorry, allainah, I was updating my list, and all I have left that you asked for is the vanilla ice cream. I can give that to you now, if you'd like.

that's fine! ill take that :) tyvm <3 lemme know when you want me to open my gate

hey! if i'm not late lmao, can i have any of the available pinwheels?
(if not, it's fine since i'm suuper late)

edit: if the bubble wand is still there i'd take that too if you don't mind

Last edited:
Certainly, katastrophic! and Garrett! I'll add you now, please open your gates, and I'll deliver the items to you.

EDIT: What is your friend code, please, katastrophic?

Last edited:
Back