• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🌸 [CLOSED] My turnips are selling at 617 bells! Feel free to come along :) 🌸

- -

i was expecting to go to sleep about two hours ago, but got very carried away with all of this ;v;
i will complete all of the requests from those that i have pmed for now. i'll finish the rest off later on today!

apologies if i've not been able to respond to you - i'll definitely get back to you as soon as i can.
if i've liked your post, it means i've accepted your request :)

thanks everyone!

- -

Thank you! See you later today :)

If you have another spare slot, I would really be thankful if I could come on by! Don't have many turnips to sell (only 550...) so I'll be super quick!!

I added you on Discord, I'm Triaged#7163.

Last edited:
Rest well

If you've got room for one more when you return, I'd love to participate!

I wrote you earlier and I am now free for the rest of the day to come over. Thanks again! :)

It's very kind of you... when you're back, I'd be glad to make a quick trip if you have spare room !
I unfortunately can't offer you much, since I'm just starting the game... I guess I'll just leave a few bells behind ^^

If it's not too late, I would like to sell turnips on your island when you're back online please.

i would love to visit once you're back in business!
and by "i would love to" i mean i would probably keel over and die to

If you open anytime today I'd greatly appreicate being able to sell! That goes for anyone too who has a good turnip price today! :)

I would love to stop by your town whenever you’re next available as well! I don’t have much to offer, but I’m willing to part with anything I have that you may not have in your DIY catalog or whichever you prefer.

- -

hi, all!

i'm awake and accepting more requests again! i'm slowly trying to vm everyone atm.
i'll be doing this for the next 4 or so hours, so please don't worry if you haven't been able to come around just yet ^^

i will try my best to complete everyone's requests, since i want everyone to have the chance to do this :)

also accepting new requests posted after this post!

happy turnipping everyone!! <3

- -

Back