Giveaway 🌸 [CLOSED] My turnips are selling at 617 bells! Feel free to come along :) 🌸

- -

i was expecting to go to sleep about two hours ago, but got very carried away with all of this ;v;
i will complete all of the requests from those that i have pmed for now. i'll finish the rest off later on today!

apologies if i've not been able to respond to you - i'll definitely get back to you as soon as i can.
if i've liked your post, it means i've accepted your request :)

thanks everyone!

- -

Thank you! See you later today :)

If you have another spare slot, I would really be thankful if I could come on by! Don't have many turnips to sell (only 550...) so I'll be super quick!!

I added you on Discord, I'm Triaged#7163.

Last edited:
I wrote you earlier and I am now free for the rest of the day to come over. Thanks again! :)

It's very kind of you... when you're back, I'd be glad to make a quick trip if you have spare room !
I unfortunately can't offer you much, since I'm just starting the game... I guess I'll just leave a few bells behind ^^

If it's not too late, I would like to sell turnips on your island when you're back online please.

i would love to visit once you're back in business!
and by "i would love to" i mean i would probably keel over and die to

If you open anytime today I'd greatly appreicate being able to sell! That goes for anyone too who has a good turnip price today! :)

I would love to stop by your town whenever you’re next available as well! I don’t have much to offer, but I’m willing to part with anything I have that you may not have in your DIY catalog or whichever you prefer.

- -

hi, all!

i'm awake and accepting more requests again! i'm slowly trying to vm everyone atm.
i'll be doing this for the next 4 or so hours, so please don't worry if you haven't been able to come around just yet ^^

i will try my best to complete everyone's requests, since i want everyone to have the chance to do this :)

also accepting new requests posted after this post!

happy turnipping everyone!! <3

- -

Back