• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Free crafting of all cherry blossom items if you give me the materials!

Jhin

The Virtuoso
Bells
Switch
2647-6359-9776
Jack
Feedback
100% (64) +
Hello all! After some good ol' fashioned grinding which I am 99% certain has taken off some of my lifespan, I have managed to collect all 14 of the cherry blossom recipes. I figured I would give a little back to the community and offer free crafting of any and all items, so long as you can provide me the materials for it!

The way I was hoping to do this was to have you post what you want crafted, PM me a dodo code, and I will come to your island to do it! Leave a simple DIY workbench and all the needed materials for your items by your airport, and I will do all the work, drop them back on the floor for you, and be on my merry way.

No payment is needed, but I won't turn away any tips ;)

Here are the required materials for all recipes, please bear in mind I won't do any colour customisation -

Cherry-blossom pond stone
10 stone, 3 cherry-blossom petals

Cherry-blossom-petal pile
5 cherry-blossom petals

Cherry-blossom bonsai
6 cherry-blossom petals, 2 hardwood, 3 clump of weeds, 3 clay

Cherry-blossom branches
8 cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 5 clay

Outdoor picnic set
10 cherry-blossom petals

Blossom-viewing lantern
6 cherry-blossom petals, 4 hardwood

Cherry-blossom clock
5 cherry-blossom petals, 1 iron nugget

Cherry-blossom-trees wall
10 cherry-blossom petals, 5 hardwood

Sakura-wood wall
5 cherry-blossom petals, 10 wood

Cherry-blossom flooring
10 cherry-blossom petals, 20 clumps of weeds

Sakura-wood flooring
5 cherry-blossom petals, 10 wood

Cherry-blossom umbrella
7 cherry-blossom petals

Cherry-blossom pochette
6 cherry-blossom petals

Cherry-blossom wand
3 cherry-blossom petals, 3 star fragments

Can I just get a cherry Blossom wand? Gonna PM u a code

hi theree ! please may i have the bonsai, and umbrella? c:

i'm just gathering petals so please hold on aha~ :3

Can I get the cherry blossom pond stone, cherry blossoms tree wall, cherry blossom flooring, and blossom viewing lantern?

Woooah I forgot to check on this, sorry everyone! Will do everyone listed above, just send me dodo codes and get your materials!

if you are taking any more requests, would i be able to get a pochette and pond stone?

If you are still on i would like a Cherry blossom bonsái, a cherry blossom branches, cherry blossom tree wall and cherry blossom flooring, thank you in advance.

I'd be happy to craft those for you, gather your mats and send me dodo codes and I'll be on my way once I'm done with current dms!

I would like lantern x2, pond, and umbrella

I'll tip thanks

i would also love it if you could make bonsai, branch, picnic set, and lantern ^^ my dodo code is 38PWP

Ok I think I will close this for now, everyone who posted above will get their items. Just gather your mats and send me a dodo code! Please no more requests until I reopen this ty

I have some spare time today for more requests, so open again for a little bit!

Can I have the petal pile, the branches, the lantern, the sakura wood wall and flooring, and the cherry blossom umbrella please?

Can I have the petal pile, the branches, the lantern, the sakura wood wall and flooring, and the cherry blossom umbrella please?
Sure thing, just get the materials ready for me and PM a dodo code when you're ready!

Hi there first of all I wanna say thank you for doing this and also putting out the items needed for the recipe ! I’ve asked many ppl about the items needed and ppl haven’t been so willingly to help but thank you so much for doing this ! I would like to come and see if I can get the lanterns 2x , pochette 2x and that’s all for now until I can get more :3

Back