Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (266) +
Closed, enjoy Festivale

If you want to come and catalogue all Festivale, ogre clothing, now is your chance.

They're all behind my shops.

All I ask is you keep things in their place for the next people and don't forget to share the items with others!
Post automatically merged:

I'm mostly AFK. Shop if you like.

My island is nothing to see, as I slowly transition into a Japanese castle town.

Last edited:
Would you be horribly offended if I shook one of your bell trees? I'm short on bells for the electric guitar... lol

Would you be horribly offended if I shook one of your bell trees? I'm short on bells for the electric guitar... lol

I'd prefer people didn't shake trees. If you have stuff on your wishlist, eventually you'll get it one way or another.

I’m going to stop by! I can bring you a Snorkel Mask - Black and Kimono Sandals - Green from your wishlist. 😄

Edit: I tried a few times but kept getting interference, I’ll check back later!

Last edited:
Hi! I’m going to stop by and thanks for hosting!

Edit: I’m also getting interference message. I’ll check back later. :)

Last edited:
I’m going to stop by! I can bring you a Snorkel Mask - Black and Kimono Sandals - Green from your wishlist. 😄

Edit: I tried a few times but kept getting interference, I’ll check back later!

I checked and everything looks fine. Maybe a visitor was stuck in ables or something?

Trying again but still getting the interference message. Strange. 🤔

2 people just came and another left, so maybe that's why? It's working for sure.

There's no one here right now, let me know if you try now and it still doesn't work for you.

2 people just came and another left, so maybe that's why? It's working for sure.

There's no one here right now, let me know if you try now and it still doesn't work for you.

I’m on my way! 🙌🏻

and dont worry about it if you don't have anything, it's more important to catalog the stuff! :giggle:

Back