• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Classic or Modern Police Station? Or Neither?

Classic, Modern, or neither?

• Total voters
I chose modern because it fit my town more, but I was definitely conflicted because I love Booker. Of course, the modern police station looking like the GC police station tipped the scales in that direction lol.

I was so excited to get a police station as a PWP and I'm actually kind of surprised that there are people that go without building one! I just think it's cute and adds to the town :p

I love old-styled buildings so I chose classic.
Now I regret it because my town theme is modern.

BUT I DO NOT REGRET GETTING BOOKER.
I always loved that guy.

I went with modern because gamecube memories, I also prefer Copper and the classic one looks like an outhouse to me.

I took modern because I feel it fits with my fairytale/girly theme town more than the classic one. I do wish I could have Booker instead of Copper though.

I went with modern because it fit better with my fairytale station and town hall. And my town is bright and colourful in general and the classic would have clashed. But truth be told I never go in there now as I make sure nothing gets crushed.

when I picked I didn't know you could only get one or the other, so I picked modern ; -;

now im sad cause I wanted to get Booker and make a joke character named Elizabeth for Bioshock Infinite ._.

but i'm sorry copper i like you too it's ok ;w;

I picked the classic one because it fits better to my town. In my opinion, the modern one looks a little bit like a trash can or something like that.

I think a Poll already exists somewhere, but I choose classic (after if took me so long to actually get the PWP) xD
It just looks better and fits in with my town :)

Basically my town isn't anything too fancy (just a place full of flowers and happiness), and so I thought the Classic one matched best. Plus I like Booker a lot. Although I'm kinda sad that he doesn't seem to become more friendly with you like in Wild World.. But it's not a big problem.

Cooper > Booker (best officer imo)
Classic > Modern (best exterior in my opinion)

I went with modern but I sometimes wish I went with classic ._.

I wanted Copper so I got the modern one.
But I think I like how the classic one looks more.
I had to think hard about which one I wanted. xD

you can leave items on the ground?!

A lot of people have the train station to possibly randomly get sloppy series items I heard?

I like having booker there and I think it's cute, but it does take up about the size of a house spot in your town, so if you don't care about lost in found items or having the cop character, then maybe not get it? it's too bad you can't demo it if you change your mind.

Copper is adorable! Though the classic station probably would have gone better in my town, I just don't like Booker. It's still nice though. And Copper's tail was worth it!

I prefer classic purely because I like Booker. I like the aesthetics of the modern, but I prefer Booker.

IMO Modern is better, even if it just looks like a trash can.

Last edited:
I went with the Modern one. Most of the NPCs appear to be pretty young, so it seemed fitting to go with the option that had a younger police officer.

Back