• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ciao :)

flaboulos

Bells
Hello :)
I am an italian girl and I just very recently started playing (a month or so). I got acnh as a way to deal with work-related anxiety and so far it's been a very nice experience to disconnect!
I like drawing and clumsily learning new languages :)
I hope this could be a good chance to meet nice people and share some of the experience :)
Nice to meet you!

I am an italian girl and I just very recently started playing (a month or so). I got acnh as a way to deal with work-related anxiety and so far it's been a very nice experience to disconnect!
I hope this could be a good chance to meet nice people and share some of the experience :)
Nice to meet you!

Hey there :) Nice to have you!

I'm also new here and I can attest that AC helps to relax (I have a chronic health issue that can give me lots of anxiety).

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad acnh has been a good experience for you so far. What's been your favourite aspect of the game so far? (collecting stuff, decorating, villagers, etc)

Hey there :) Nice to have you!

I'm also new here and I can attest that AC helps to relax (I have a chronic health issue that can give me lots of anxiety).
Hi thanks!
I'm glad it's helpful for you too, it's really chill. :) are you a long time player?

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad acnh has been a good experience for you so far. What's been your favourite aspect of the game so far? (collecting stuff, decorating, villagers, etc)
Hello thanks!
I am really in love with the music for starters ahha. Also I'm enjoying hybriding flowers so far, kind of my plant obsession in a digital version :p
What do you like the most? :)

Welcome to TBT! Do you have a favorite villager yet? Mine is Ione. :) I share in clumsily learning new languages, haha. I wish it was as easy as 1-2-3! Which languages are you working on?

Hi thanks!
I'm glad it's helpful for you too, it's really chill. :) are you a long time player?

Hello thanks!
I am really in love with the music for starters ahha. Also I'm enjoying hybriding flowers so far, kind of my plant obsession in a digital version :p
Oo that's cool, I have way too many flowers because I feel too guilty to get rid of them 😅
For me, it depends on the game, I think they have different strengths. In new horizons I'm having the most fun decorating my town, and I really enjoy fishing.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. I think this game helped lots of people during lockdown. This is a nice community to have joined. I originally got into Animal Crossing due to school related anxiety back when the Gamecube version first released.

Hi thanks!

Hello thanks!

Hey there :) I had a few months of NL back on my 3DS and then played NH (when it came out) for over a year.
Recently deleted my island and I'm now back to being obsessed.

Welcome to TBT! Do you have a favorite villager yet? Mine is Ione. :) I share in clumsily learning new languages, haha. I wish it was as easy as 1-2-3! Which languages are you working on?

True ahah but since I learned that mistakes can only do good I'm more impulsive in trying and speak 😂 I'm practicing french rn while last semester I had a german tandem partner, I'm a bit more fluent there :) and speaking about it, i set my game in german so I could say Fritz is cute but maybe the names change? 🤭
You?

Oo that's cool, I have way too many flowers because I feel too guilty to get rid of them 😅
For me, it depends on the game, I think they have different strengths. In new horizons I'm having the most fun decorating my town, and I really enjoy fishing.

I will have the same issue soon aahah oh okay, I used to play wild world as a kid and I might say the conversations with the neighbours were a bit more interesting? Or I was a kid ahahah

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. I think this game helped lots of people during lockdown. This is a nice community to have joined. I originally got into Animal Crossing due to school related anxiety back when the Gamecube version first released.
Thanks, I hope it will! :) it must have been a very nice safe place! In school I remember I would fantasise about stories in my mind a lot to detach from school/grades pressure! So you're a super expert by now :)

Hey there :) I had a few months of NL back on my 3DS and then played NH (when it came out) for over a year.
Recently deleted my island and I'm now back to being obsessed.

Eheh I can imagine, seeing it grow slowly is really engaging :)

Eheh I can imagine, seeing it grow slowly is really engaging :)

Yeah, and really relaxing. The interesting part is that NH has suddenly become even more interesting after the crazy first year hype died down. Now it truely feels like "playing at my own pace".
I even bought New Leaf for 3DS again to play that once I get eventually bored with NH (since people claim that NL becomes very different). That should be enough to make me go either super-bored with AC as a whole or the next game drops in like 2-3 years.

True ahah but since I learned that mistakes can only do good I'm more impulsive in trying and speak 😂 I'm practicing french rn while last semester I had a german tandem partner, I'm a bit more fluent there :) and speaking about it, i set my game in german so I could say Fritz is cute but maybe the names change? 🤭
You?
I’ve wanted to change my language in the game, but haven’t yet. The names do change, I kind of like that! I’m attempting French, Swedish, and Russian right now. French and Russian are going better than Swedish 😂 maybe we can work on French together!

Yeah, and really relaxing. The interesting part is that NH has suddenly become even more interesting after the crazy first year hype died down. Now it truely feels like "playing at my own pace".
I even bought New Leaf for 3DS again to play that once I get eventually bored with NH (since people claim that NL becomes very different). That should be enough to make me go either super-bored with AC as a whole or the next game drops in like 2-3 years.

So I'm probably lucky that I missed that first year burn rush! I have just figured I'd look up some interesting action-less, puzzle games to do back and forth with if it eventually becomes too repetitive!

I’ve wanted to change my language in the game, but haven’t yet. The names do change, I kind of like that! I’m attempting French, Swedish, and Russian right now. French and Russian are going better than Swedish 😂 maybe we can work on French together!
Uu swedish is totally in my bucket list! I heard there are very beautiful nature-related idiomatic sentences and very funny sayings too, like getting one's beard in a mailbox..? 🤭
Sure! :) what's your mothertongue?

Uu swedish is totally in my bucket list! I heard there are very beautiful nature-related idiomatic sentences and very funny sayings too, like getting one's beard in a mailbox..? 🤭
Sure! :) what's your mothertongue?
Yeah I’ve heard there are some funny sayings too! Mine is English, I wish it were something cooler haha 😂

Nice to meet you!
Ciao!
Another italian! Nice! I totally agree with what you said. Anxiety in real life can be a struggle, and I’ve been noticing some benefits since I started playing acnh 🦋
Anytime you want to hangout would be great to just play together 😊

Hello and welcome! I’m also new to the series, as New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game. Who are your favorite villagers?

Welcome to the fun! Make sure to add some of us if you're looking for friends!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟 I see you've met so many nice people already, so I hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Back