• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy

BalignonWizard

Shroomish cast Meteor Swarm!!
Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Light Green Scenery
Nice to meet y’all! I’m Lucas, He/Him, Im Autistic and have ADHD. Not sure what to put so I’ll put my interests and whatnots. I can speak Spanish, and a bit of French and Italian. I like drawing and writing, and am a baseball fan

Favorite Games: Pokemon (especially Emerald and Scarlet) Kirby Star Allies, Mario Kart, Mario Wonder, D&D, Genshin (Beidou Main) Madden, Mario supper sluggers, Stardew Valley and Omori

Favorite Shows/Films: Carmen Sandiego, Pokémon, Kotaro Lives Alone, One Piece, Sword Art Online, My Hero Academia, The Hunger Games (Catching Fire my beloved) Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Way of the Househusband, King Fu Panda, and The Legend of Korra

Favorite Musicians: Måneskin, BTS, New Jeans, Alan Jackson, Concerned Ape, Mother Mother, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Rafaga, Bad Bunny and Los Tuscanes de Tijuana

hello welcome!

oooo genshin, are you excited for the newest update? :>

i see some shows i need to catch up on (one piece & mha heh)

kpop! a man with taste

Hey! You like Madden? 🏈 Which Madden is your favorite? Madden '94? Madden '95? Madden '96? Madden '97? 😩💨 Phew... Madden '98? Madden '99?? There's too many Maddens! 🤯 I take it you like football? Do you watch Sunday Night Football? Monday Night Football? Football on Thanksgiving?? Football on Easter??? 🤪 At this rate, I hope you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd... 😛

hello welcome!

oooo genshin, are you excited for the newest update? :>

i see some shows i need to catch up on (one piece & mha heh)

kpop! a man with taste
Howdy! Definitely, Liyue is my favorite region, the characters, the scenery, the food looking tasty, and I can’t wait for Ga Ming!!
Speaking of k-pop, who’s your favorite artist?
Post automatically merged:

Hey! You like Madden? 🏈 Which Madden is your favorite? Madden '94? Madden '95? Madden '96? Madden '97? 😩💨 Phew... Madden '98? Madden '99?? There's too many Maddens! 🤯 I take it you like football? Do you watch Sunday Night Football? Monday Night Football? Football on Thanksgiving?? Football on Easter??? 🤪 At this rate, I hope you watch the Angry Video Game Nerd... 😛
Hi!! My favorite Madden is ‘13 because I have good memories associated with playing with my dad. I usually watch the holiday games (days off lol) and Sunday nights as that’s when I have free time or whenever the Chargers, 49’ers or Ravens play, as they are my favorite teams.

Hi Lucas, welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here! 💞 Your avatar is so cute! Did you draw it yourself? ☺️

Catching Fire is my favourite The Hunger Games movie as well! The entire trilogy is so special to me 🫶

Howdy! Definitely, Liyue is my favorite region, the characters, the scenery, the food looking tasty, and I can’t wait for Ga Ming!!
Speaking of k-pop, who’s your favorite artist?
super glad the new update is focused on liyue again haha
sooooo many good artists but bts are definitely at the very top, along with seventeen :>

Back