• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chocobos vs Moogles

Which do you prefer: chocobos or moogles?

• Total voters
Nearly all of my classes in FFXIV have the Moogle weapons and the lil Moogle noise is my current ringtone. It's really hard to choose though because I've always found chocobos incredibly cute as well. TT ^ TT

Chocobos, the Knights of Round materia was so worth racing all those chocobos. I hope the bring chocobo racing back in whatever part they add the Golden Saucer in the remake.

The Final Fantasy franchise has introduced us to some wonderful and recognisable creatures. Two of those are the chocobos and the moogles. Partial inspiration for this poll goes to @Laudine for asking me which I preferred recently and it came back to mind when I considered booking an FF tattoo a couple of days ago. So, without further ado:

RPV8TAw.png

Chocobos or Moogles
which side are you on?

I'm personally on Team Chocobo.

Chocobos all the way, I mean come on! You can ride them, they are bright yellow (happy colour) they are cute and make cute sounds and did I mention you can ride them? :p

Definitely my vote goes to the chocobos!

Chocobos! Moogles are cute too, but chocobos are the best. They also have a good theme song that has been remixed in so many fun ways throughout the years.

I like them both, but I love moogles more even though not a lot of the FF games that I have played had them :(. I really want a moogle plush. The one rightstuf sold/still sells reminds me of Lulu’s moogle plush from X.

Chocobos for me - I mean they got THE MUSIC plus Chocobos have always been one of the most iconic creatures of gaming, even outside of just the FF franchise itself.

Moogles were also ruined a bit for me by Mog from FFXIII-2, I found the character quite irritating. Plus, my favourite moogle design was actually Lulu's plush moogle in FFX and it was barely sentient so that probably gives an indication of how I feel about moogles in FF games lol
Post automatically merged:

Both are ok, but I like Tonberries the best.
This I can get behind - Tonberries are amazing, and Cactuars, too

Back