• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chocobos vs Moogles

Which do you prefer: chocobos or moogles?

• Total voters

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
The Final Fantasy franchise has introduced us to some wonderful and recognisable creatures. Two of those are the chocobos and the moogles. Partial inspiration for this poll goes to @Laudine for asking me which I preferred recently and it came back to mind when I considered booking an FF tattoo a couple of days ago. So, without further ado:

RPV8TAw.png

Chocobos or Moogles
which side are you on?

I'm personally on Team Chocobo.

I've never really been too into Final Fantasy, I've only played a bit of VI so far upon a lot of recommendation from a few friends. I'm familiar with VII because how can you exist in the early 2000s on the Internet and not absorb that, and I've read about some stuff from the other games, as well as seen someone play VIII and X on streams.

I'll go with Chocobos because I like birds. Moogles are probably more often important, but I'm not really fond of the design.

I prefer Chocobos personally! They were fun to ride around on in FF15 and they just hold more appeal to me than the Moogles. I really need to play more FF games. I played a couple of the "oddball" ones (Dissidia Duodecim, FFXIII-2) as someone once called them in addition to FFXV.

Moogles. Way cuter and the annoying moments in FF games with Chocobos made me vote for Moogles aha.

The baby chocobos in FF15 are giant fluffy chickens that grow up into rideable raptors.

The Final Fantasy franchise has introduced us to some wonderful and recognisable creatures. Two of those are the chocobos and the moogles. Partial inspiration for this poll goes to @Laudine for asking me which I preferred recently and it came back to mind when I considered booking an FF tattoo a couple of days ago. So, without further ado:

RPV8TAw.png

Chocobos or Moogles
which side are you on?

I'm personally on Team Chocobo.

Ahh, it's soooo hard because both are adorable but the difference is that you can ride a Chocobo so Team Chocobo all the way! Plus Galatians Xapdia looks like one too 😂

Never played Final Fantasy, but I went with Chocobos.

I should play Final Fantasy sometime...

I’m a big Chocobo fan! They are cute adorable birbs and they make cute noises! My Animal Crossing town theme is the chocobo theme song too haha.

I even own merch of Chocobos, def my favorite animal from the final fantasy series!

They are both equally cute! I like that you can ride a chocobo, but I would have to say moogles. They help deliver mail, can fight, dance, and can speak. Kupo! Moogles seems more like the companion you would want to go on an adventure with! To be honest though, I haven’t played any final fantasy games after FFX-2.

Moogles are cute, but I think Chocobo generally have a more coherent and aesthetically pleasing design and more interesting role in gameplay. They translate better into the more recent games' more realistic aesthetic, too.

This is hard to choose... I really love both and in New Horizons my island song is the chocobo theme, but Moogles have something special to me because of Final Fantasy IX. So I'll go for the moogles :)

Back