• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♫ chi's art shop V 2.0 - open!

[SIZE=1 BTB bribe slot[/SIZE]
reference:
2e1894n.jpg

info: You are welcome to change up the color of the shirt to maybe a deep ocean blue or teal or purple. Add a band on the hat to match the shirt.
offer: 800 BTB​

your art is very gorgeous uvu
Would you be interested in an art trade with me?
Samples: [x] [x]

ty for considering (:)

Ahhh I think I got it now :3 Thanks! Yeah, I'll take that trade! What character will I be drawing? UwU [here] [are] [a] few refs of the character I'd like you to draw :D

Sounds good, thank you! ^u^
hmmm, how about this lady? :'D
Alrighty, I'll start on the initial sketch of your character soon!!

(psst) hey u do cheeb commissions as well?
also, just wanted to make sure u saw my re-offer ^^; now 800TBT tho!

or art trade lol, i could probably do something like hiei... just better xD I was more so focusing on what his design was gonna look like when i made him .__.

I probably won't be opening chibi comms yet b/c I need a proper sample first x'D but soon! And yep, saw your offer, and thanks so much! ;u;
I could definitely do a chibi a/t if you are interested! prob after I finish the first chibi so I've got a decent sample unless you're willing to take some risks ;D

[SIZE=1 BTB bribe slot[/SIZE]
reference:
2e1894n.jpg

info: You are welcome to change up the color of the shirt to maybe a deep ocean blue or teal or purple. Add a band on the hat to match the shirt.
offer: 800 BTB​

thanks so much for the offer! ;; i love your oc's hair! *3*

your art is very gorgeous uvu
Would you be interested in an art trade with me?
Samples: [x] [x]

ty for considering (:)

wahhhh your art is very gorgeous too *v*
I would love to do an art trade!
gotta dig up a ref for my oc but in the meantime let me know what chara you'd like drawn! ;o;

@chizu
I'd be down for an art trade for either the cheeb or the headshot ^^ and no worries, i need to get more consistent as well~~

Sounds good, thank you! ^u^
hmmm, how about this lady? :'D
Alrighty, I'll start on the initial sketch of your character soon!!

Hmm, looks do-able :D But, A question, is her dress transparent? 0.o Also, is she a human or a doll or...?

Last edited:
@chizu
I'd be down for an art trade for either the cheeb or the headshot ^^ and no worries, i need to get more consistent as well~~

sounds good! And yeah, we can definitely do a chibi art trade once I clear more slots, thanks so much for your interest again! *V*

Hmm, looks do-able :D But, A question, is her dress transparent? 0.o Also, is she a human or a doll or...?

Great! And yeah, kind of translucent at the end since she's got a leotard-ish thing on underneath. Ahh, and she is human x'D she is an acrobat! ovo

wip for Alvery! let me know if I've got the design right and I'll start refining the sketch ^u^

9fdn2RJ.png

Great! And yeah, kind of translucent at the end since she's got a leotard-ish thing on underneath. Ahh, and she is human x'D she is an acrobat! ovo

Ahhh alright, just wanted to confirm :3 Sounds good! I'll hopefully get her done later today :D

oops i lined it +A+
wip #2 for Alvery! hopefully I've got her design down right, if not I'd be more than happy to make some adjustments for you! Otherwise I'll be starting on the flat colours + painting as soon as you confirm she looks ok!! ^u^
mRQKQub.png

ehe take your time (:)
As for me; you can pick ;v ; Not too fussy on charas aha (mor e like I can't decide)
http://lliri.weebly.com/kibou.html
http://lliri.weebly.com/torao.html
(or u can browse my weebly if you have the time ahhaa)

Oh, and what style were you after?

oh gosh, your ocs are fantastic *u*
Hmmm, I love your chibi style! your sketch pages are lovely too, so whichever is easier for you! x'D
Aha, you can pick for mine too-
either this (1, 2, 3)

or this (1, 2 => but with turqoise ribbons on the boots instead of blue)

let me know if you need some character info/personality stuff! c':

sounds good! And yeah, we can definitely do a chibi art trade once I clear more slots, thanks so much for your interest again! *V*

wip for Alvery! let me know if I've got the design right and I'll start refining the sketch ^u^

9fdn2RJ.png
Ah, yup! It looks great so far! ^v^

I think it's been 24 hours so...

i'll put hiei in again xDD
-800TBT

Accepted! (the white-haired bishie-ness is calling to meeeee ;o; )
Let me know if you're still interested in the tbt bribe slot tho! *v* if you'd prefer the chibi art trade i could do that instead and/or both ;D

oh gosh, your ocs are fantastic *u*
Hmmm, I love your chibi style! your sketch pages are lovely too, so whichever is easier for you! x'D
Aha, you can pick for mine too-
either this (1, 2, 3)

or this (1, 2 => but with turqoise ribbons on the boots instead of blue)

let me know if you need some character info/personality stuff! c':
ur oc's are just as fantastic holy im in love-
I'll draw the first oc since she's so beautiful om g //// her hair style got me ; - ;

Could I have her info/personality if it's no trouble?
ty!!

ur oc's are just as fantastic holy im in love-
I'll draw the first oc since she's so beautiful om g //// her hair style got me ; - ;

Could I have her info/personality if it's no trouble?
ty!!

Wahhh, thank you! ;A;
yeah, of course! hmm...she's generally pretty sweet, princessy, and also a little tsundere ahaa :'>

Pickup for Alvery! Hope she looks alright~ (click for hi-res version) ^u^
Thanks so much again for the art trade! c':

also small note - will get back to working on a/t & slots asap, gotta finish up this week's rlc chibi comms first ;u;

Pickup for Alvery! Hope she looks alright~ (click for hi-res version) ^u^
Thanks so much again for the art trade! c':

also small note - will get back to working on a/t & slots asap, gotta finish up this week's rlc chibi comms first ;u;

Ah, it looks great! (* o *)b Thank you so much! :>

Back