• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♫ chi's art shop V 2.0 - open!

Yayy! :D And that girl looks fine~ I'll get started on drawing her asap! c:

on a sidenote, though, would you happen to have a fullbody ref of your male character? I kinda feel like trying to draw a male :p

AMG so excited<3 This was a stressful night and that totally just made me feel so happy, I am in love with your style so pretty<3 Shall send the TBT now : D

Yay, I'm happy it made you happy! ^u^ I'm sorry your night was stressful and I hope everything will be better *3*
Recieved, thank you! Will get started on him now c':

Yayy! :D And that girl looks fine~ I'll get started on drawing her asap! c:

on a sidenote, though, would you happen to have a fullbody ref of your male character? I kinda feel like trying to draw a male :p

Sounds good!

And not yet ahahaaa ;v; I get so lazy when it comes to designing outfits for my ocs uwu

WIP for Kairi-Kitten! don't mind some of the weird overlapping/unstable lines, I'm still in the process of refining the lineart x'3

Let me know if he looks ok/if there's anything you'd like changed, and I'll get right to the colouring stage asap! *v*
ObO3DqQ.png

OMG SUCH BEAUTY<3 one thing not sure if the thing on the bottom side of his right is a human earlobe? 8'D Unless it's hair could he just have the wolf ears^_^? I really need to add a note lol xD Otherwise fantastique<3 I love it so far he looks so sexy *_* So excited for the final piece and thanks again : )

Sounds good!

And not yet ahahaaa ;v; I get so lazy when it comes to designing outfits for my ocs uwu

Ahh okay! I have the same problem, too, haha ;P And I'm done with my side of the art trade! :>

(click for larger ver)

oh, also I tried something different with the lines: here

Hope you like it! c: If there's anything you like changed, let me know~

Last edited:
OMG SUCH BEAUTY<3 one thing not sure if the thing on the bottom side of his right is a human earlobe? 8'D Unless it's hair could he just have the wolf ears^_^? I really need to add a note lol xD Otherwise fantastique<3 I love it so far he looks so sexy *_* So excited for the final piece and thanks again : )

OH GOSH IT IS A HUMAN EARLOBE ;A;
Thanks so much for pointing it out! Will remove it right away! *3* and thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you like the wip! I look forward to the final piece as well, thanks again! ;;

Ahh okay! I have the same problem, too, haha ;P And I'm done with my side of the art trade! :>

(click for larger ver)

oh, also I tried something different with the lines: here

Hope you like it! c: If there's anything you like changed, let me know~

Wahhh, she looks adorable +A+
Thank you very much!! I'll start on the initial sketch of your piece soon hopefully, thanks again! ;3;

OH GOSH IT IS A HUMAN EARLOBE ;A;
Thanks so much for pointing it out! Will remove it right away! *3* and thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you like the wip! I look forward to the final piece as well, thanks again! ;;

Thank you very much!! I'll start on the initial sketch of your piece soon hopefully, thanks again! ;3;

You're welcome xD I think I need to start adding an extra note you're not the first lol, but again he looks gorgeous<3 *_* Take your time : D

I'm glad you like it! ^v^ And ahh, take all the time you want! :>

PU for Kairi-Kitten!!

hope he looks alright ^u^

....aaaand tbt bribe slot is once again open! ;3; i will be working on my side of the art trade w/ Alvery first though, then commissions <333

ALSO for anyone who posted earlier for the first bribe round using the same offer/charas just please drop me a note here in this thread and you will be duly considered ;D

Thank you very much!! uwu

Ooh~ would love to be considered for the bribe slot:

TBT BRIBE SLOT
reference: [x]
info: All info on ref sheet.
offer: 600 TBT​

Hi! Nice art there! :D Are you interested in doing an art trade with me? I have my different things I can do [here in this thread]. Also, do you have any other examples of your art? :3

---
Also, welcome to the forums! ^0^/ ~<3

Last edited:
not going to quote/reply individually but thanks so much for the offers, guys! I'll probably be picking in about 24 hours or so?? just to give everyone a chance and also to finish up the preliminary sketch for Alvery ^3^

Hi! Nice art there! :D Are you interested in doing an art trade with me? I have my different things I can do [here in this thread]. Also, do you have any other examples of your art? :3

---
Also, welcome to the forums! ^0^/ ~<3

Hi!! thank you for the welcome *v*

Eee, your chibi art is very adorable +A+
would you be ok with a chibi art trade with me? My chibis are something like this:
6LBR7Qw.png
though obvs not as sketchy and w/ colour ahahaaa ;;
and currently not much recent examples except for the art in the header and the commission I recently completed for Kairi-Kitten
Txi4Cpz.png
No worries if you're not interested in a chibi trade tho, and thank you so much for your interest!! <33

Hi!! thank you for the welcome *v*

Eee, your chibi art is very adorable +A+
would you be ok with a chibi art trade with me? My chibis are something like this:
6LBR7Qw.png
though obvs not as sketchy and w/ colour ahahaaa ;;
and currently not much recent examples except for the art in the header and the commission I recently completed for Kairi-Kitten
Txi4Cpz.png
No worries if you're not interested in a chibi trade tho, and thank you so much for your interest!! <33

Mmmm~ Your chibis look like they might be pretty good, but do you have any examples of chibis that you've done before? I understand if not, it's just sketch-like things tends to be hard to go by since they're... well... sketchy... I hope that makes sense //OTL

If not, do you have a form of example of how you colour your chibis?

I'd like to be considered again lol xD
Can edit with my earlier post if needed~
Can bump up the offer to 600 TBT unless of course you decide to do the couple thing. c:

PU for Kairi-Kitten!!

hope he looks alright ^u^

....aaaand tbt bribe slot is once again open! ;3; i will be working on my side of the art trade w/ Alvery first though, then commissions <333

ALSO for anyone who posted earlier for the first bribe round using the same offer/charas just please drop me a note here in this thread and you will be duly considered ;D

Thank you very much!! uwu

*fans self<3* OH MY HE'S GORGEOUS<3 Thanks so much once again already adding it to my sig : D

Mmmm~ Your chibis look like they might be pretty good, but do you have any examples of chibis that you've done before? I understand if not, it's just sketch-like things tends to be hard to go by since they're... well... sketchy... I hope that makes sense //OTL

If not, do you have a form of example of how you colour your chibis?

no worries, I understand about the sketchiness completely! ;v; Hmm, I don't usually draw chibis so I have none on hand BUT I can quickly add some colour now so you can get a feel of how it might look i suppose!
AkoISWp.png
it's similar to the way I paint headshots but less detailed b/c I use a much smaller canvas orz

I'd like to be considered again lol xD
Can edit with my earlier post if needed~
Can bump up the offer to 600 TBT unless of course you decide to do the couple thing. c:

thanks so much for offering again! ;u; (and no need to edit, my thread's small enough that i can still find all the posts x'D)

*fans self<3* OH MY HE'S GORGEOUS<3 Thanks so much once again already adding it to my sig : D
Wahhhh, I'm really glad you like it! <3333 and wow i feel so honoured! :'o thanks so much for commissioning me!!

no worries, I understand about the sketchiness completely! ;v; Hmm, I don't usually draw chibis so I have none on hand BUT I can quickly add some colour now so you can get a feel of how it might look i suppose!
AkoISWp.png
it's similar to the way I paint headshots but less detailed b/c I use a much smaller canvas orz

thanks so much for offering again! ;u; (and no need to edit, my thread's small enough that i can still find all the posts x'D)

Wahhhh, I'm really glad you like it! <3333 and wow i feel so honoured! :'o thanks so much for commissioning me!!

Uwah you're welcome, I think he looks magnificent shall show him off for a while ;D

AkoISWp.png

Ahhh I think I got it now :3 Thanks! Yeah, I'll take that trade! What character will I be drawing? UwU [here] [are] [a] few refs of the character I'd like you to draw :D

(psst) hey u do cheeb commissions as well?
also, just wanted to make sure u saw my re-offer ^^; now 800TBT tho!

or art trade lol, i could probably do something like hiei... just better xD I was more so focusing on what his design was gonna look like when i made him .__.

Last edited:
Back