• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling chibis and icons ✿ now open!

username: skarmoury
character reference: yee
species: human (witch?)
specifications: her hat is 2-pronged! also, you don't have to draw her deer-bird thing. c:
animation: nah
background: transparent!
art type/size: headshot
payment: 150 tbt
other: please draw her with her coat on! thank you! <3

hello! you have such a lovely little shop and i really adore your art! if you're not too busy could you draw my western mayor boi? <33

username: deerprongs
character reference: click
species: human
specifications: not really! feel free to do anything you'd like/feel comfortable with
animation: nah <33
background: something old-timey/westerny if possible?
art type/size: 100x100 icon please
payment: 120 TBT
other: his beard isn't optional, but if you have issues drawing it you're more than welcome to leave it out! also, maybe you could give him a rude/grumpy expression?

thank you for considering!

Last edited:
this shop is absolutely adorable and I would LOVE to order something :D

username: toastybreads
character reference: she has a festive dress, the two pigtails hairstyle, and a santa hat, as well as the bandage accessory.
dct8a62-dbee50eb-46fe-4c51-a6aa-a68ff321adee.jpg
species: human
specifications: If there's any way you can, do this, can she be holding a silver axe?
animation: Yes: a wink
background: the tan background, please
art type/size: 100x100 icon
payment: 75 tbt~
other: Can you have her hair be white instead of brown? Shampoodle isn't open for me right now :p

Last edited:
Back