• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling chibis and icons ✿ now open!

username: skarmoury
character reference: yee
species: human (witch?)
specifications: her hat is 2-pronged! also, you don't have to draw her deer-bird thing. c:
animation: nah
background: transparent!
art type/size: headshot
payment: 150 tbt
other: please draw her with her coat on! thank you! <3

hello! you have such a lovely little shop and i really adore your art! if you're not too busy could you draw my western mayor boi? <33

username: deerprongs
character reference: click
species: human
specifications: not really! feel free to do anything you'd like/feel comfortable with
animation: nah <33
background: something old-timey/westerny if possible?
art type/size: 100x100 icon please
payment: 120 TBT
other: his beard isn't optional, but if you have issues drawing it you're more than welcome to leave it out! also, maybe you could give him a rude/grumpy expression?

thank you for considering!

Last edited:
this shop is absolutely adorable and I would LOVE to order something :D

username: toastybreads
character reference: she has a festive dress, the two pigtails hairstyle, and a santa hat, as well as the bandage accessory.
dct8a62-dbee50eb-46fe-4c51-a6aa-a68ff321adee.jpg
species: human
specifications: If there's any way you can, do this, can she be holding a silver axe?
animation: Yes: a wink
background: the tan background, please
art type/size: 100x100 icon
payment: 75 tbt~
other: Can you have her hair be white instead of brown? Shampoodle isn't open for me right now :p

Last edited:
Back