• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there! You sure can. Apologies for a delayed response. My available hours on Sunday are fairly low due to work. I will be available to trade for about 6 hours right now. I'll be available for quite a bit of time on Monday also. :)

Also as a bump/update, I'm going to be adding a bunch more DIYs for sale tonight. :)
Thank you, I sent you a message :)

Hi, I was hoping to get the tremendous statue and the valiant statue for 45 tbt please. :) Also, just to make sure, they are real right?

Last edited:
Hi, I was hoping to get the tremendous statue and the valiant statue for 45 tbt please. :) Also, just to make sure, they are real right?

Hello! Yup, they are both real. I'll be available for an hour or 2 right now to trade, and during the afternoon later in the day as well. :)

Hi balloonfight can i buy
Regular star fragments 4 stacks 16tbt
Large star fragments 1 stack 4 tbt

for a total of 20tbt? Thank you
Hi there! Can I buy 10 stacks of fish bait for 40 tbt? :)

Hello to both of you! I'm now available to trade and will be for many hours. If either of you are around, let me know, and I'll set up a Dodo code shortly after for pickup of your orders. Thanks! :)

Hello to both of you! I'm now available to trade and will be for many hours. If either of you are around, let me know, and I'll set up a Dodo code shortly after for pickup of your orders. Thanks! :)
I can trade now if you're available! I'll send tbt, just send me a Dodo code when you can!

hello! can i please buy:

- crescent moon chair diy
- moon diy
- nova light diy
- shell fountain diy

- familiar statue (real)
- gallant statue (real)
- great statue (real)
- warrior statue (real)

for a total of 95 TBT? (lets just round up to 100 lol)

i'm also looking for color-specific items on my wishlist, some of which are NMT items - would you be willing to take a look?

I’d love to purchase your 14 stacks of stone for 56 TBT whenever you’re available :)

Hey there! Sounds great. I'm available at the moment for a couple of hours. I'll then be available at 3pm (Pacific) for the rest of the day/night. :)

hello! can i please buy:

- crescent moon chair diy
- moon diy
- nova light diy
- shell fountain diy

- familiar statue (real)
- gallant statue (real)
- great statue (real)
- warrior statue (real)

for a total of 95 TBT? (lets just round up to 100 lol)

i'm also looking for color-specific items on my wishlist, some of which are NMT items - would you be willing to take a look?

Heya! Sounds good on your order! I can also include the Green Drink Machine, and Red Snack Machine for free, since you're rounding to 100 TBT. I'm available at the moment for a couple hours, and will be later in the afternoon as well. :)

Hi! I’m interested in the cherry blossom petal pile diy! Let me look over the main post further, and I’ll edit this post w other items (just wanted to call dibs on that diy, lol).

ETA: I’d also like to purchase the Aquarius urn diy as well. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Can i buy the following please and thank you! :
Large Star Fragment(s) (x1 stack)
Fish Bait (x1 Stack)
Total comes out to be 8 TBT if i'm wrong please correct me aha-!

Hi! I’m interested in the cherry blossom petal pile diy! Let me look over the main post further, and I’ll edit this post w other items (just wanted to call dibs on that diy, lol).

ETA: I’d also like to purchase the Aquarius urn diy as well. :)

Sounds good to me! I will hold both of those for you. I'm available to trade for many hours right now. Feel free to message me or post in here when you're around. :)

I should be off work by 6pm Pacific, so I’ll DM you around then!

Awesome! I'll be around and have your order ready then. :)

Hello! Can i buy the following please and thank you! :
Large Star Fragment(s) (x1 stack)
Fish Bait (x1 Stack)
Total comes out to be 8 TBT if i'm wrong please correct me aha-!

Heya! Sounds good. If you're available to trade let me know. I'll PM a Dodo very soon after with your order for pickup. :)

Back