• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I would love:
DIYS
Mush Lamp 5 tbt
Mush Partition 5
Mush Table 5

(Do you have any Mushrooms or those large Mushrooms?)

10 Green mums
10 Purple Hyacinth

I would love:
DIYS
Mush Lamp 5 tbt
Mush Partition 5
Mush Table 5

(Do you have any Mushrooms or those large Mushrooms?)

10 Green mums
10 Purple Hyacinth

Awesome! Which Mushrooms are you looking for and how many? I should have multiple stacks available at the moment for at least Skinny, Round, and Flat mushrooms. I'm going to check if I have enough green mums and purple hyacinths right now. :)

Awesome! Which Mushrooms are you looking for and how many? I should have multiple stacks available at the moment for at least Skinny, Round, and Flat mushrooms. I'm going to check if I have enough green mums and purple hyacinths right now. :)
I apologize, I meant do you have the Mush Log or the Mush Parasol ? I am looking for the DIYs (But you would have them listed if you did)

I apologize, I meant do you have the Mush Log or the Mush Parasol ? I am looking for the DIYs (But you would have them listed if you did)

Ah no worries! I can keep you on a reserve list whenever I get those back in stock. I'm checking on the hybrids right now and will send you a PM shortly (within 3 - 4 minutes) for the trade. :)

Hi balloon fight can i get

gold nuggets 1 stack
Large star fragment 1 stack
Small star fragments 4 stacks
pearl 1 stack

for 28tbt

thanks so much

Hey there! Sure can. :) Are you available to trade at the moment? I'll PM you a Dodo code within a few minutes if so.

oh yes pla im available now. Sending you the bells ty balloonfight :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi balloonfight can i buy the

cancer table dyi
Capricorn ornament dyi

so 10 tbt thabk you

Last edited:
Hello!
May I have the Blossom Viewing Lantern for 5tbt?

Hey there! You sure can. Apologies for a delayed response. My available hours on Sunday are fairly low due to work. I will be available to trade for about 6 hours right now. I'll be available for quite a bit of time on Monday also. :)

Also as a bump/update, I'm going to be adding a bunch more DIYs for sale tonight. :)

Back