• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey there! You sure can. Apologies for a delayed response. My available hours on Sunday are fairly low due to work. I will be available to trade for about 6 hours right now. I'll be available for quite a bit of time on Monday also. :)

Also as a bump/update, I'm going to be adding a bunch more DIYs for sale tonight. :)
Thank you, I sent you a message :)

Hi, I was hoping to get the tremendous statue and the valiant statue for 45 tbt please. :) Also, just to make sure, they are real right?

Last edited:
Hi, I was hoping to get the tremendous statue and the valiant statue for 45 tbt please. :) Also, just to make sure, they are real right?

Hello! Yup, they are both real. I'll be available for an hour or 2 right now to trade, and during the afternoon later in the day as well. :)

Hi balloonfight can i buy
Regular star fragments 4 stacks 16tbt
Large star fragments 1 stack 4 tbt

for a total of 20tbt? Thank you

Hi balloonfight can i buy
Regular star fragments 4 stacks 16tbt
Large star fragments 1 stack 4 tbt

for a total of 20tbt? Thank you
Hi there! Can I buy 10 stacks of fish bait for 40 tbt? :)

Hello to both of you! I'm now available to trade and will be for many hours. If either of you are around, let me know, and I'll set up a Dodo code shortly after for pickup of your orders. Thanks! :)

Hello to both of you! I'm now available to trade and will be for many hours. If either of you are around, let me know, and I'll set up a Dodo code shortly after for pickup of your orders. Thanks! :)
I can trade now if you're available! I'll send tbt, just send me a Dodo code when you can!

hello! can i please buy:

- crescent moon chair diy
- moon diy
- nova light diy
- shell fountain diy

- familiar statue (real)
- gallant statue (real)
- great statue (real)
- warrior statue (real)

for a total of 95 TBT? (lets just round up to 100 lol)

i'm also looking for color-specific items on my wishlist, some of which are NMT items - would you be willing to take a look?

I’d love to purchase your 14 stacks of stone for 56 TBT whenever you’re available :)

Hey there! Sounds great. I'm available at the moment for a couple of hours. I'll then be available at 3pm (Pacific) for the rest of the day/night. :)

hello! can i please buy:

- crescent moon chair diy
- moon diy
- nova light diy
- shell fountain diy

- familiar statue (real)
- gallant statue (real)
- great statue (real)
- warrior statue (real)

for a total of 95 TBT? (lets just round up to 100 lol)

i'm also looking for color-specific items on my wishlist, some of which are NMT items - would you be willing to take a look?

Heya! Sounds good on your order! I can also include the Green Drink Machine, and Red Snack Machine for free, since you're rounding to 100 TBT. I'm available at the moment for a couple hours, and will be later in the afternoon as well. :)

Hi! I’m interested in the cherry blossom petal pile diy! Let me look over the main post further, and I’ll edit this post w other items (just wanted to call dibs on that diy, lol).

ETA: I’d also like to purchase the Aquarius urn diy as well. :)

Last edited:
Hello! Can i buy the following please and thank you! :
Large Star Fragment(s) (x1 stack)
Fish Bait (x1 Stack)
Total comes out to be 8 TBT if i'm wrong please correct me aha-!

Hi! I’m interested in the cherry blossom petal pile diy! Let me look over the main post further, and I’ll edit this post w other items (just wanted to call dibs on that diy, lol).

ETA: I’d also like to purchase the Aquarius urn diy as well. :)

Sounds good to me! I will hold both of those for you. I'm available to trade for many hours right now. Feel free to message me or post in here when you're around. :)

I should be off work by 6pm Pacific, so I’ll DM you around then!

Awesome! I'll be around and have your order ready then. :)

Hello! Can i buy the following please and thank you! :
Large Star Fragment(s) (x1 stack)
Fish Bait (x1 Stack)
Total comes out to be 8 TBT if i'm wrong please correct me aha-!

Heya! Sounds good. If you're available to trade let me know. I'll PM a Dodo very soon after with your order for pickup. :)

Back