• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia CHATBOT MAFIA...Chapter 5: The Glitch... ENDGAME?

I know but I still feel like I did. They believed in me so much...or at least, Betsy did I think Kiko was getting more theories.
n2 was your last chance to prove bodyguard yeah, if betsy died I was ready to go ham 😤

it was a very fun time though

but uh in regard to my in thread reads,

the reads I expressed in thread were real up until close to the end of n1

Then I thought it was just Dan, and if there was anybody else it was probably Frosty with an off chance of Betsy

I think I said to Bianca multiple times that I'd be super embarrassed if Kiko was evil

frosty we could've voted him out and you kill me in the night and win maf all on your own 😭
and then I protect myself and we tie and we get a great enemies to lovers arc 🥲
DJKABDABJDKAD I'm sorry!!!!! 😭😭😭I have broken something beautiful. It was something I considered, but I felt like Dolby would have sided with me instantly (mind you, I sent that message before he started all the talk of aligning with maf for item) where you would have been questioning me the whole time. 🥺

Then I thought it was just Dan, and if there was anybody else it was probably Frosty with an off chance of Betsy

I think I said to Bianca multiple times that I'd be super embarrassed if Kiko was evil

He did!

DJKABDABJDKAD I'm sorry!!!!! 😭😭😭I have broken something beautiful. It was something I considered, but I felt like Dolby would have sided with me instantly (mind you, I sent that message before he started all the talk of aligning with maf for item) where you would have been questioning me the whole time. 🥺
tbh that's fair
if dolby voted me out I would've joined you out of necessity
if you voted him and he voted you, I'd've thought about it a bit
Post automatically merged:

lol ultimately dolby really did hold all the power d3 :p

:ROFLMAO: I think if I was town I still would have really thought it was Kiko. I would have been riding the Dolby Kiko until the end.

tbh that's fair

He really did, and that's why I raced to get him on my side.

tbh that's fair

I was considering, for about three seconds, making you vote for her after I saw that she voted for you

but that just felt incredibly mean and a huge betrayal

Kiko, did you start suspecting me when I started talking to Dolby last night about the execute order stuff? I was really expecting you to just come out with your kiko plans there.

I was considering, for about three seconds, making you vote for her after I saw that she voted for you

but that just felt incredibly mean and a huge betrayal
I mean, I would have understood without there being that blue vote

Kiko, did you start suspecting me when I started talking to Dolby last night about the execute order stuff? I was really expecting you to just come out with your kiko plans there.
oh yeah that's another thing

I picked it up, and thought that you were the last evil (though I thought you were another third party bc Dan never signalled to me to pile our votes onto somebody on d2), but I was playing a bit dumb to which of you I actually thought it was in case Betsy survived

thought you were the last evil before the signalling as well

tbh that's fair

how would you have reacted if Frosty voted you, and I voted Frosty

tbh I suspected you from your role claim (iirc you were my main target to vote out d2 until after me and betsy's reveal)
your line of questioning on me did feel super townie, but I was always like "there is 100% more to frosty"
I was willing to go along with things until n2 because I believed that hiding the fact I'm the doctor would help the townies with gaming a bit, and then came up with the whole:
hint that I'm bodyguard believably enough to scare them into not killing betsy
plan
all my susses of you were genuine susses, the truest thing I said was that I believed you're an evil genius :p

thought you were the last evil before the signalling as well

how would you have reacted if Frosty voted you, and I voted Frosty
that's an EASY vote on frosty

oh yeah that's another thing

I picked it up, and thought that you were the last evil (though I thought you were another third party bc Dan never signalled to me to pile our votes onto somebody on d2), but I was playing a bit dumb to which of you I actually thought it was in case Betsy survived
That's what I thought at first. Then I kind of started questioning it because this morning all these wild theories atrted coming out. I couldn't tell if you were being serious or just covering for me. I was literally telling Bianca that the maf isn't even the one out there causing chaos (a sentiment Dan and I shared most game)

I did miss a lot of what you guys were talking about after I posted the you became maf theory though, I need to start reading back.

cuz remember right, as long as I don't die by vote, I can protect myself n3
I just needed to not be the majority

meant to post merge with my previous^

Back