Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda had to rush this due to being busier than I thought (hence the very iffy background and shading), but I brought 3 of my LGBTQ+ characters to the table, and now they own an island. It's canon in my head.
tbtyeet.png
Kinda wish I coulda done better and spend more time on it, but oh well.

I finished my entry! This took so long... They are... too large to be attached? I hope linking to imgur is ok @@

RL0gqyw.png

7jiV4qT.png

I really like how ACNH became such a huge hit and soooo many people are playing it. Like the villagers who are of different personality and looks, we are all different as well! Yet we can be together and live together through many interest and things. I want to illustrate how one game can bring different people together around the world.

(Huh ya, I'm not very good at explaining my ideas orz) But I am very happy with this game I have met new friends and reconnected with older ones too =)

i love this! ;__; <3

Awesome work everyone! All entries up to this post have been accepted. :)

There are 18.5hrs remaining to submit an entry to this content.

Hi, yep, seeing Vrisnem's posts I suppose it's no use asking for another extension :'D
It's alright, I'm gonna try my best not to rush it but I'm probably gonna have to tweak my idea a bit if I want to be able to submit something. I understand not wanting to be too late for the voting part! I would be super happy if this was extended, but I'm expecting a no and I'm okay with that! :'3

Hi, yep, seeing Vrisnem's posts I suppose it's no use asking for another extension :'D
It's alright, I'm gonna try my best not to rush it but I'm probably gonna have to tweak my idea a bit if I want to be able to submit something. I understand not wanting to be too late for the voting part! I would be super happy if this was extended, but I'm expecting a no and I'm okay with that! :'3

If people need extra time then that's okay! The event was originally intended to end on a weekend, so we're happy to extend it until Saturday 27th, 11:59pm EDT. This will leave us with enough time to make sure everyone gets their additional raffle ticket for this Sunday's New Horizons Companion Guide Giveaway. :)

If people need extra time then that's okay! The event was originally intended to end on a weekend, so we're happy to extend it until Saturday 27th, 11:59pm EDT. This will leave us with enough time to make sure everyone gets their additional raffle ticket for this Sunday's New Horizons Companion Guide Giveaway. :)

Lit I may actually put something together now! thank you so much!

Not that I'm not grateful for the extension cause I'm slow as poop, but would it be fair to say the people that have already submitted can tweak their pictures if they want? I think quite a few people rushed parts of their entries thinking they wouldn't get it in on time and extending it another 3 days kinda gives everyone that hasn't submitted an advantage 👀

Not that I'm not grateful for the extension cause I'm slow as poop, but would it be fair to say the people that have already submitted can tweak their pictures if they want? I think quite a few people rushed parts of their entries thinking they wouldn't get it in on time and extending it another 3 days kinda gives everyone that hasn't submitted an advantage 👀

As long as it is very clearly the same piece of artwork, and not a new submission, then this would be fine.

If anyone wishes to make changes to their existing artwork, please be sure to do so in a new post (do not edit it into your old one because I won't see it) and specifically state that it is an update to a previous submission. You may only do this one time. I will not take responsibility for anyone's entry being missed if you do not follow these instructions. :)

Wait, wait, wait, there's still time?

Omg, I really have to take advantage of this. I got sick for a while but now that we have a few extra days maybe I can finally do somethin.

Thank you so much Vrisnem for extending the deadline!

Wait, wait, wait, there's still time?

Omg, I really have to take advantage of this. I got sick for a while but now that we have a few extra days maybe I can finally do somethin.

Thank you so much Vrisnem for extending the deadline!

Someone asked for an extension and I couldn't think of a good reason to decline that request so, yes, there is still time! Hope to see you enter. :)

I finished mine!
7MZOW0G.jpg

I think my favorite thing that came to mind once this event was announced is how Nan and Chèvre have each other's pictures in their houses. Two friends who, by the color of their fur, are complete opposites yet have such a great friendship! I love that little detail. I think Animal crossing shows a lot of different villagers and I wanted to highlight that. What better way than a rainbow and with pride month upon us, it all just worked together. All of it comes together in the phrase "From you we learn to love". I am really happy with it, since I'm usually a trash artist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back