Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for extending the deadline!
Here is my submission, Roscoe and Julian. ^-^ ♡ Had so much fun drawing this!

received_290759811968978.jpeg

Wow, everyone’s really outdone themselves!!!
I’m not an artist at all, but I started working on something a few days ago, hopefully I’ll finish in time to submit! :)

I'm going to post this now because I could keep tinkering with it forever but this will have to do. I'll only make it worse 😇

I'd like to thank this community, and specifically all the people that look past differences and help each other out wherever possible. You're all awesome! Keep it up!

Vp8e8O9.png

Unsigned here:
FPUjdTj.png

All entries so far have been accepted.

There are 33hrs left to enter this contest. :)

I am absolutely not an artist and am not submitting anything but the art that's been submitted is the work of talented people :0

Wow these are all so great!! ^o^
Well done everyone who has posted so far!

I finished my entry! This took so long... They are... too large to be attached? I hope linking to imgur is ok @@

RL0gqyw.png

7jiV4qT.png

I really like how ACNH became such a huge hit and soooo many people are playing it. Like the villagers who are of different personality and looks, we are all different as well! Yet we can be together and live together through many interest and things. I want to illustrate how one game can bring different people together around the world.

(Huh ya, I'm not very good at explaining my ideas orz) But I am very happy with this game I have met new friends and reconnected with older ones too =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back