Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
last bump for the evening. i will be on for another half hour or so before calling it a night. (might be on longer, who knows, but not very likely).

Last edited:
gonna be making adjustments to pricing later tonight

i've been telling myself i'd do this for like six weeks and i've never gotten around to it. finally have some time, so hopefully i can sort through things

okay so those pricing adjustments probably won't actually happen tonight, but im bumping this anyway. i should be on for at least a half hour more, but probably not longer than an hour

Are you still available tonight? I'd be interested in doing a really quick purchase of a Sphinx, if so. 25 TBT, yes?

Are you still available tonight? I'd be interested in doing a really quick purchase of a Sphinx, if so. 25 TBT, yes?
Yes, I'm still here. I'll get everything set up, give me like two minutes. I literally just finished a trade, lmao

Hello! Do you have any of the festive/holiday/snowflake/illuminated items?
Thanks!

bump! i need to take care of some irl stuff real quick but i'll be able to trade after that. i should be on for another two hours or so before going to bed

hi i'll take all of your real paintings except the dynamic and quaint and 30 NMT

hello Can I buy tbt with nmt? I have about 400 NMT

oh no thank you, I'm trying to change my name and its 1000 tbt ^^

am about to go to bed, will be on for like five minutes longer, after that just message me

bump! i should be on for most of this afternoon and evening, have some work to do so i will be on and off throughout though

bump! still free to trade for the rest of this afternoon and a good chunk of this evening. have something irl in a few hours but it should only take an hour or two or so

forum maintenance is in 20 mins, quick bump before that happens

Back