Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bump! doing some work right now so i'm checking this thread sporadically, but otherwise i'll be free to trade for most of this evening (another 5-6 hours or so)

bump! still doing some work before i go to bed tonight but i will be on and off for the next two to three hours or so, checking back occasionally as always :D

last bump for the evening, i'm really tired lol

i'll be on for maybe another five minutes and then i'll call it a night. not too many ppl on at this hour [insert shrug emoji]

Can I please catalog your light brown rattan set and buy a pink heart rug from you? I believe that comes to 40TBT. I'll be online for the next 30 mins or so, and then again a bit later this evening. Thanks! :)

Can I please catalog your light brown rattan set and buy a pink heart rug from you? I believe that comes to 40TBT. I'll be online for the next 30 mins or so, and then again a bit later this evening. Thanks! :)
That sounds good to me! Just message me whenever you're online.

last bump for the evening

i'll be on for maybe another hour or so before calling it a night; feeling a bit more tired than usual unfortunately

Do you have the pink colored portable record player and the cream colored mama bear with no shirt? I'd like to purchase both to keep at the price of 20tbt if so. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, can I also purchase your lucky cat for an additional 20 tbt totaling up to 40 tbt? :)

Do you have the pink colored portable record player and the cream colored mama bear with no shirt? I'd like to purchase both to keep at the price of 20tbt if so. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, can I also purchase your lucky cat for an additional 20 tbt totaling up to 40 tbt? :)
I think I sold my last lucky cat a couple days ago and forgot to update the first post, sorry! I'll get the other two items right now though. Is my town okay with you?

I think I sold my last lucky cat a couple days ago and forgot to update the first post, sorry! I'll get the other two items right now though. Is my town okay with you?
Sounds good to me and don't sweat the lucky cat! I'll send over the TBT and wait for a dodo. Thanks! :)

one trade completed! somehow i'm even more tired than i was yesterday so i'll be going to bed in maybe like an hour or so; after that feel free to message me and i'll check back sometime in the early afternoon tomorrow

last bump for the evening! im headed off right after this, but I'll be free to trade in the afternoon tomorrow.

good night! :)

May I purchase a stack of stone and 40 NMTs? I know it’ll come out to 50 TBT, but I tend to overpay a little bit sometimes and I’ll instead pay 1.5 TBT per NMT. Just as compensation for me buying a chunk of ‘em. 👉👈

May I purchase a stack of stone and 40 NMTs? I know it’ll come out to 50 TBT, but I tend to overpay a little bit sometimes and I’ll instead pay 1.5 TBT per NMT. Just as compensation for me buying a chunk of ‘em. 👉👈
Sure! Thanks for the generosity, I really appreciate it :D I'll message you right now.

bump! i should be on for at least the next four hours, but im doing some work right now so i'll be on and off throughout this time.

Back