Catalog Maniac Gold badge: how does it work?

gerbilfluff

part-time Goldie's waifu
Bells
Tasty Cake
Does anyone know how the mechanics of the Gold Catalog Maniac badge work? Such as:

* Do you need Gracie/unorderable items as well as the stuff you can buy in shops?
* Do you need at least 80% of _every_ item category (80% of socks, 80% of pants, etc) or 80% of stuff overall?

My catalog is low on socks and shoes, I'm aware, but I'm only missing around 50 items from the furniture list (if Gracie/Pascal/Gulliver/island/holiday unorderables aren't included).

Thanks in advance for any info.

Pretty sure it's just 80% of all the items that are in the catalog, including event items etc.

I was thinking about this too, I regards to DLC or the zodiac figurines (because few people will play through 12 years). So can you really 100% complete it? Also, do we know about all the DLC items?

I was thinking about this too, I regards to DLC or the zodiac figurines (because few people will play through 12 years). So can you really 100% complete it? Also, do we know about all the DLC items?

Of course you can 100% complete it! There's just no reward for it (sadly), because I would love an award so I can say that I have 100% instead of freaking 80.

It's 80% overall. So, you could have no umbrellas for example, and still probably get the 80%.

Gracie, Pascal, Gulliver, Island, holiday items (including stuff from other regions!), music, and DLC all count.

I don't remember if the Gyroids show up in the catalog, but either way they're unorderable and DO count.

Back