• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i would like to catalouge all of the rococo series

my name is Imogen and im mayor of Rosemary, fc on the side. :3 thanks!

Thank you soooo much! I left a tip (Not much, just the bells I had on me) on the beach at the bridge :)

Sorry, my wifi went down on my laptop, can't get it going again and I need to run to the store. I'll reopen the gate when I get back, couple of hours. Again sorry :(

Ahh, this is so helpful thank you! I hope you come back online tonight! if you do, may I catalog
campus, kiddie, classic, jingle, harvest and the numbered lamps?
Edit: whoops, mayor atalie from pallet town. 5300-8954-4332. Added you ~

Last edited:
I'm back and opened the gate. I have Momo15, Erb23 and Link of Hyrule in the que to come over. Remember, to do all these sets, it takes a full 30 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A couple of you didn't have me added, so I skipped over you.

Gate now open for Sky-crossing, rosemarycrossing and Atalie. If I skipped you, you didn't follow directions and add me first...

would i be able to catalog them all? i would tip ;u; this is super nice of you!
i'm dana from niall, and my fc is in the sidebar c:

Last edited:
Ack, sorry, I deleted your FC because I thought you were the person I traded items with earlier. ;A;
I understand if I'm skipped permanently, haha.

Last edited:
Now the last two of the night, penguins & figtea. Then I'm off to bed :) I'll give you both about 10 minutes to get here. If you don't show, I'm out of here.

Could I please come over and catalog?
Emily from Calalini, FC in Sidebar
Thank you so much in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back