• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd, we were friends when I opened the gate...I can't close and reopen as I have someone here. I'll let you know when he's gone and close the gate and try again.

If you don't mind, May I come over again to catalog some of your new sets and some of the sets I didn't get last time? When ever you have time is fine with me.

Last edited:
I've been offline for a full week now and I have some time today to let a few people in. Just follow the directions on the first post!

ok, daniduckyface, I'm opening the gate. Head to the beach and start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leonardo has the gate open in Astron this morning!

I would like to come over as well if you're available :) This is so nice of you!

FC: 3179-6097-0727
Name: Aurora
Town: Amoria

Last edited:
Hello! If this is still going on, I'd like to catalog the number lamps, music pieces, and zodiac furniture.
My FC: 5301-0199-6115
Town: YumStar
Character: Nip

I need to catalog lovely . :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

possibly more if you don't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back