• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I would like to come over if you don't mind :)

FC:4742-5558-3098
Mayor: Krista
Town: Wichita

Back, opening gate. I think I've added everyone who has replied here or vm/pm. Look for an open gate and come over. Best to tell me to save every two sets you catalog in case the wifi cuts off.

the bells are for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i can't respond but i haven't seen your fishing pole

Oh! Got ya...odd...never heard of that before. Now, either I left it with Leonardo to use at the tourney earlier...or...

Hello! If you are still willing I would like to come by! :)

FC: 1263-6991-4703
Mayor: Aaron
Town: Gotham

I'd love to come cat all these sets as I just reset recently ৎ?ु?̫?ूॽ

i have you added, and if am mayor cailey from tiramisu. FC is 1263-7461-2932

ok, let me close the gate and add you both. Just tell me when you've done 2 sets and I'll save, just in case the wifi shuts off, you don't have to go back so far. I am assuming you both added me first...and thank you, you both did :)

Last edited:
May I please come over to catalogue kiddie set and zodiac? n _ n
I'm Mayor Betty of Milkydew and the FC is under my avatar.

Last edited:
Sure, have a guest in and then I'll add you and open the gate for you. Please make sure you have added me already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back