• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I would really like to catalog the alpine, jingle, and one or two of the astro set!
Thanks so much!

Hey! I would love to come catalogue. I added your fc and here is mine. Let me know when to come by!
Thanks!
2122 8020 2465
Name:Michael
Town: Cukooton

FC: 3239-4750-5733
Name: Kayleigh
Town: Thedas

Oh man I would love to come and catalog some stuff some time! Thanks so much for doing this! <3

For some reason the game kicked me out of your town. I'm not sure if it was a problem on my end or yours but I'm coming back x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh noo Porter says somethings not working

Ok, I'll reopen when Virals is done. She was here first, so I closed the gate behind her. Just something about 3 visitors. I didn't expect all of you to still be on and come at once, that rarely happens! Please be patient!

Can I please come catalog some of your sets? :) It's so nice of you to do this, I'll be sure to bring a tip! :)
I don't have to catalog all of them, but even just a few would be nice. :)
Mayor Percy of Skyrim
FC: 0318-7447-2023

Hey man I don't know what happened, I still have your modern wood, gotta leave by 5 of I can't get in by then pm me and we can set up another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back