• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to catalog some of the missing pieces. I have you already on my list so I'll just catch up with you when you're online sometime.

Could I come? Fc is 2879-0041-7332, town is VillaCer and mayor?s name is Daniel.

Last edited:
I'm back on! I was really busy over the holidays and didn't get to: badcrumbs, peachesandicecream, Blades, Apo, Luckypinch and Durk. Make sure we are friends, and look for an open gate 1762-2679-9382 Mayor Larson in Astron.

Last edited:
Have you followed directions? I don't see your town or name in you post for one...cuz if I go to add your fc and you haven't added me first, my head will explode in frustration...not a pretty sight.

Add me first and then reply with your fc, name and town.
And since I'm the Mayor, if you don't have me added before you reply, you are not welcome in. Period.

Oh, sorry I guess my siggy wasn't obvious :$
Here you go,
Name Akira
Town: Europhia
FC: 4613-7612-7496
& I already added you.

yes, chipped-teacup, opening the gate now. Items are on the beach, labeled. Missing a couple from a different set, but have them reordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back