• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

can't sleep. .... so hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't I need to sleep in a very cold room for some reason idk the doctor told me that :( I have no idea how I'm going to sleep after seeing what happened

Squish that roach, clean up the water you spilled and go to bed. That's all you can do unless you wanna eat candy in the middle of the night.

I'm really sorry you are having such a rough night.
I hope you're feeling better now and will finally be
able to sleep.

Guys horrible news
Now I definitely can't sleep I was drinking some water I put it in my table for the moment then I took it again and saying to myself something it's odd then when I put the light of my phone there was a cockroach on the tip of my cup idk how it was 30 second that pass now I'm fully awake and scared
I don't drank it but it touched it and when I saw it I just spill my drink to the floor

Puerto Rico roaches are no joke, man. They're so big and they can fly and I hate them. I hate themmmmmmm.

You can try just laying down and do nothing. It works some times.

D: Oh my goodness.... I wish I could help you in some way, when will you get to do some shopping?

just ignore the roach or try to get rid of it. even if it stays there it can't hurt you, but it might smell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you drink a lot of water it can help put off hunger for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back