Can you Rationalise this?

This is funny. First of all: Ghosts aren't real. They are demons. Demons are on the Devil's side, and against Jesus. Most of that paranormal crap isn't true. They even prooved it on a show.. I forgot what it was, my mom told us about it. Well, she said paranormal stuff (like those shoes with "voices" in the wall) is 99.9% fake. That movie "Paranormal Activities" I can believe is true. Demons can make anything happen. Pyro, I believe you. Demons do anything, no matter how stupid it is. No matter how much of a waste of time it is. It starts out slow and scary, ends up physical and horrible. For example, if you've seen the movie I was talking about "Paranormal Activities" you know what happens. The keys fall on the ground, the door cracks. Then the lady was dragged by the leg strait up, nothing holding her, to the yard. Then, while her husband was asleep, she was standing there the whole night staring at him. Next she was found on the swings, and the end I really don't like discussing. Ya' see? The demons did that crap. Or that was fake I'm not sure, but I know they can do stupid things like that. Just pray for God's protection. Everything's better, then.

I don't believe in the ghost stories on T.V.
But yes, I believe in an afterlife relating to ghost encounters.

Azila said:
This is funny. First of all: Ghosts aren't real. They are demons. Demons are on the Devil's side, and against Jesus. Most of that paranormal crap isn't true. They even prooved it on a show.. I forgot what it was, my mom told us about it. Well, she said paranormal stuff (like those shoes with "voices" in the wall) is 99.99% fake. That movie "Paranormal Activities" I can believe is true. Demons can make anything happen, they have us much power as I God, (well the devil does, but God has more faith.) Pyro, I believe you. Demons do anything, no matter how stupid it is. No matter how much of a waste of time it is. It starts out slow and scary, ends up physical and horrible. For example, if you've seen the movie I was talking about "Paranormal Activities" you know what happens. The keys fall on the ground, the door cracks. Then the lady was dragged by the leg strait up, nothing holding her, to the yard. Then, while her husband was asleep, she was standing there the whole night staring at him. Next she was found on the swings, and the end I really don't like discussing. Ya' see? The demons did that crap. Or that was fake I'm not sure, but I know they can do stupid things like that. Just pray for God's protection. Everything's better, then.
While i sorta agree with what you said. You just brought wood for the flame D: Be careful of the man carrying the match.

Master Crash said:
Azila said:
This is funny. First of all: Ghosts aren't real. They are demons. Demons are on the Devil's side, and against Jesus. Most of that paranormal crap isn't true. They even prooved it on a show.. I forgot what it was, my mom told us about it. Well, she said paranormal stuff (like those shoes with "voices" in the wall) is 99.99% fake. That movie "Paranormal Activities" I can believe is true. Demons can make anything happen, they have us much power as I God, (well the devil does, but God has more faith.) Pyro, I believe you. Demons do anything, no matter how stupid it is. No matter how much of a waste of time it is. It starts out slow and scary, ends up physical and horrible. For example, if you've seen the movie I was talking about "Paranormal Activities" you know what happens. The keys fall on the ground, the door cracks. Then the lady was dragged by the leg strait up, nothing holding her, to the yard. Then, while her husband was asleep, she was standing there the whole night staring at him. Next she was found on the swings, and the end I really don't like discussing. Ya' see? The demons did that crap. Or that was fake I'm not sure, but I know they can do stupid things like that. Just pray for God's protection. Everything's better, then.
While i sorta agree with what you said. You just brought wood for the flame D: Be careful of the man carrying the match.
True.. But whatever.

I just noticed I wasn't thinking right. The devil doesn't have as much power as God! But he does have power 0_0

The pool table could of ate the balls joking

Theres no way it could of happened unless the balls rollled out unto the floor and you never found them

Other then that it was a ghost

This happened too me too every night i would leave my tv on a certain channel (Well not like a exact just a random) and the next morning it would be on a different channel and i would remember what it was on the other night as far as i know channels don't change by them selfs also everyday my figurines would be moved in a different order them they were another night

So i Believe my house was haunted but i Believe it was my dead brother that died before i was born so i was never scared.

Azila said:
Master Crash said:
Azila said:
True.. But whatever.

I just noticed I wasn't thinking right. The devil doesn't have as much power as God! But he does have power 0_0
Duuuuuuuude, you gotta, like. Think straight and stuff, maaan

Master Crash said:
Azila said:
Master Crash said:
Azila said:
True.. But whatever.

Duuuuuuuude, you gotta, like. Think straight and stuff, maaan
Yeh. You too. :S

you can ask anicamlcrossinggirl. she probably learned it in school today.

but seriously,
i have no idea. lol i thought maybe the pool balls got stuck, but you said he looked inside the table.. so ya i have nothin :l

Azila said:
This is funny. First of all: Ghosts aren't real. They are demons. Demons are on the Devil's side, and against Jesus. Most of that paranormal crap isn't true. They even prooved it on a show.. I forgot what it was, my mom told us about it. Well, she said paranormal stuff (like those shoes with "voices" in the wall) is 99.9% fake. That movie "Paranormal Activities" I can believe is true. Demons can make anything happen. Pyro, I believe you. Demons do anything, no matter how stupid it is. No matter how much of a waste of time it is. It starts out slow and scary, ends up physical and horrible. For example, if you've seen the movie I was talking about "Paranormal Activities" you know what happens. The keys fall on the ground, the door cracks. Then the lady was dragged by the leg strait up, nothing holding her, to the yard. Then, while her husband was asleep, she was standing there the whole night staring at him. Next she was found on the swings, and the end I really don't like discussing. Ya' see? The demons did that crap. Or that was fake I'm not sure, but I know they can do stupid things like that. Just pray for God's protection. Everything's better, then.
This is funny. First of all: Not everyone is Christian.

The gravitational pull of the Earth's core must be pulling the bolts of the pool table toward the center. And as for the balls. Isn't poaching for ivory illegal? tsktsk.

I don't see why a ghost would just move a pool table... I bet someone came into your house and moved the pool table themselves. And if these balls were pure ivory...they took them and are probably pawning them off somewhere for a good amount of money.

Strange.

But really theres no point in trying to give an explanation seeing as your sticking to your story no matter what. :r

Miranda said:
I don't see why a ghost would just move a pool table... I bet someone came into your house and moved the pool table themselves. And if these balls were pure ivory...they took them and are probably pawning them off somewhere for a good amount of money.
Poltergeists, which is likely what the ghost was if the story is true, are known for moving random objects and furniture and causing chaos.

Demons bother my friend at night, so she can't sleep.

It was probably Peeves the poltergeist.

Back