• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can villagers that aren't in your town visit your cafe? (non-special)

ryankid61

Bells
I was working in my cafe and Portia came in and she isn't part of my town and I checked and she hasn't moved in either..Anybody else had this happened?

I think they might be from towns you've streetpassed with/have on your friends list, but I don't really have anything to back that up.

It kind of sucks because sometimes someone will walk in and I'll be like "saaaaay, when did you move in you big chunk of awesome?!" only to find out that they're just visiting my town.

Yes, it happens each time I have worked. My first non-village visitor was Flurry and I fell in love. I'll never be able to get because so much trading/buying goes on. But it's a great way to see other varieties and personalities.

I think they made that a feature in an attempt to keep the Caf? job fun/refreshing. If you already knew all of your villagers orders it might throw you off (even though half the time they give away EXACTLY what they want :p hahaha)

Back