• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Can u kick out villagers with amiibo? (Help plez)

Vivitwan18

Bells
I need a veteran help! Please answer-^-

I will have my custom amiibo cards delivered in maybe 3 days from today and I've been wondering if I can quickly move out villagers with the amiibo cards. The question is..

If you talk to wisp and scan the amiibo cards, do you have the option to move in new villager from the card instantly (not via the campground) and (if your town is full) being able to choose which villager to move out?

Please help -^- because I already prepared the plot for the houses ( with QR Codes pattern spreaded around)

I watched it here, maybe if you want to know how to plan the house plots in ACNL

I need a veteran help! Please answer-^-

I will have my custom amiibo cards delivered in maybe 3 days from today and I've been wondering if I can quickly move out villagers with the amiibo cards. The question is..

If you talk to wisp and scan the amiibo cards, do you have the option to move in new villager from the card instantly (not via the campground) and (if your town is full) being able to choose which villager to move out?

Please help -^- because I already prepared the plot for the houses ( with QR Codes pattern spreaded around)

I watched it here, maybe if you want to know how to plan the house plots in ACNL

Yes, when you talk to Wisp and scan the selected Amiibo card, you have the option to move in that selected villager. It is not instantly but that selected villager will place a plot in your town the next day.

If you have 10 villagers (a full town), you can choose which of the 10 you would like to move out to accomodate the new villager that you scanned in with Wisp. The villager that you want to move out will be in boxes after you talk to Wisp and the next day, the villager that you scanned will place a plot in your town.

A trick about house plots is to create a secondary character on the day the villager is suppose to place a plot and have the character run around town to find the plot. If the plot is in a desired place then continue until you can save and quit, if the plot is not in a desired place then power off or quit the game without saving. Note: DO NOT LOAD your mayor character or other saved character as this would save the game and the plot will remain that way.
- The new day loads at 6AM. As long as you do not load the mayor character or other saved character but create a new character on that new day, you are safe.

Hope that helps :)

Back