• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can somebody make a tiermaker for the collectibles?

How many collectibles are there? Is the Stardust Egg the 556th one? (probably less than that but idk) If so that is a lot of images to upload -- especially if one has to download them first, since I don't see a URL input for images instead on Tiermaker. I think this is a task you'd have to offer a decent amount of TBT in order to get someone to do..

lambda MVP!!

Last edited:
How many collectibles are there? Is the Stardust Egg the 556th one? (probably less than that but idk) If so that is a lot of images to upload -- especially if one has to download them first, since I don't see a URL input for images instead on Tiermaker. I think this is a task you'd have to offer a decent amount of TBT in order to get someone to do..
or just gotta get someone insane enough to have saved everything they could possibly find, including a bunch of never (publicly) released or not actually ever displayable as collectible things
note: animated stuff doesn't animate

edit: added something that'll be quite the throwback to veteran members

Last edited:
When trying to make lineups, I just check out the shops people have or if I know someone has a certain collectible, look in their inventory tab to get an idea of the dates the collectibles launched at and to cope the image. Then I past it into paint and see how they look together.
There are a couple of lists made in the forums that show every tradable collectible if you want to know what's out there. Jhine7 has a really nice one that's up to date.
Best of luck on your hunts!

or just gotta get someone insane enough to have saved everything they could possibly find, including a bunch of never (publicly) released or not actually ever displayable as collectible things

OMG LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!

Wahat's the old thing; i'm dumb.

I'm shocked nobody has posted theirs yet.

Back