Can anyone complete my survey for my (uni/college course) OVER 16's ONLY - Paying

since when is being transgender a sexual orientation?

It's a group survey and we have to take into account every lifestyle / factor. I agree it's a little strange but it has to be used

- - - Post Merge - - -

Paying you now waffles :)

Completed. Pretty interesting, I hope you do well in whatever assessment I assume this is for

Done!
I do live in a super safe area, so a lot of the times when I had to rate the crime levels was kind of hard (mainly cause bone of it has happened before ahah).
But it was an interesting survey! I hope you do well, anf it is very kind of you to pay 10 TBT to those her participate.
Thanks!

since when is being transgender a sexual orientation?

I think the question was more of a "how do you choose to identify yourself i.e as a homosexual man etc."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done, but keep the btb.

Survey complete :)

survey completed just now :blush:

Done!
I do live in a super safe area, so a lot of the times when I had to rate the crime levels was kind of hard (mainly cause bone of it has happened before ahah).
But it was an interesting survey! I hope you do well, anf it is very kind of you to pay 10 TBT to those her participate.
Thanks!

I think the question was more of a "how do you choose to identify yourself i.e as a homosexual man etc."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done, but keep the btb.

Payed and thanks guys ! :)

Completed the survey.
Also, I think that Jake.'s point of transgender being put under sexual orientation is that it is a gender identity, not a sexual preference.
Male
Female
Transgender
^^ Would make more sense.

Either way! It's allll done for you! :)

"Do you have an disabilities?"

YES I HAVE AN DISABILITY MY MOM SAY

Completed.

I agree that transgender should of probably gone under gender if needed to be included.
It also would of been nice to have multiple options such as being employed but also being a student.

:) I don't need the tbt bells. Just happy to help. Good luck with your school project!

Next time, use homosexual man and homosexual woman. It was weird seeing everything else have the proper term and then, "gay man". I'm not offended but probably somebody who is oversensitive was. Plus, it was bothering my OCD.

You can keep the bells. I did it for fun :)

Back