Campsite animals,Why you no like Hawaii!?!?

Aloha

Bird
Bells
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
So I've met like 3-4 campsite animals already and when I ask them if they wanna move in they go "Oh no I couldn't possibly leave my town." or "The water there is more better." and I'm like .____. Do you hate it here...?

Is it that theres not enough PWPs ;~;?

Do you keep talking to them? they always say that at least once. If you keep bugging them they will eventually move in.

So I've met like 3-4 campsite animals already and when I ask them if they wanna move in they go "Oh no I couldn't possibly leave my town." or "The water there is more better." and I'm like .____. Do you hate it here...?

Is it that theres not enough PWPs ;~;?

It is random whether they say they'll move in or not (I THINK), but keep playing their games, and just keep trying, they'll move in eventually.. They MAY also say "Let's settle it on a game, if you win, I'll move in, if I win, I'll take your *insert item here*.. So make sure to drop everything you wouldn't wanna risk outside :)

I can definitely understand your frustration, haha. Sometimes it seems like it takes forever to convince them to move to your town, but like others said, eventually they will say yes. You just have to be stubborn :p

It took me about half an hour to convince Cyrano to move in yesterday. They get more likely to say yes the more you talk/play their games. Keep at it, that's the only way.

I had to talk to Rudy for about 10 minutes, and lose my fountain firework, to get him. It was all worth it.

Back