Camping villagers you missed out on?

My first camper ever was stitches! Lol and at that time I didn't even know he was popular but I got him!

Roscoe and then Kid cat in my camp yesterday. ~ and the same day Agent S revisited my main street, and Big top revisited my alt town. xD

My alt town has missed Zucker and Flurry.

I didn't know Marshal was so popular T^T he was the first camper and I didn't let him stay ....

It would have been nice to have Phoebe. I wouldn't have minded having Tipper as my snooty villager, either...

Bob was in my campsite today. No matter how many times I talked to him, he didn't want to move in. I have 9 villagers.

Also when I had 9 villagers, Pekoe was camping. I asked her to move in and she said she didn't want to leave her town...

Is my town just ugly and unloveable???

Merengue. D: I was full, 'cos I had invited in Muffy (stupid me) *sigh*

I stupidly checked my campsite through force of habit, thinking I had 9 villagers, and Flurry was in there....unfortunately, someone had moved in from another town I'd visited, so I couldn't get her :'( it still makes me sad to this day!

Bob was in my campsite today. No matter how many times I talked to him, he didn't want to move in. I have 9 villagers.

Also when I had 9 villagers, Pekoe was camping. I asked her to move in and she said she didn't want to leave her town...

Is my town just ugly and unloveable???

If they say no, keep trying until they say yes! Molly refused to move in twice before I convinced her.

Whitney came to my campsite not long ago but my town was full :-(

Lolly and Erik :( I really wish you could have more than 10 villagers >.<

Back