• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [Buying] DLC/Birthday/Snow/MORE [Selling] Nothing atm

Quick question, the 7-11 set usually goes for tons of bells right? So offering 1 mill would probably be an insult..
Also I have some tricky pitfall seeds in my police station if you are still looking :)

I understand, it's probably in the 10 mill category I'm guessing :p

No interest in the pitfall seeds? I have no need for them so you can have them for free if you'd like

Umm I can't for the life of me remember why I wanted them. If that offer is still available later I'd take them off your hands, I am however a little busy at the moment! Thanks lol.

when you say Armored Samurai do you mean this? Or is there something else I don't know about O_O ?? (if that is what you mean I have one in my house, but I'm actually kind of hoping there's another samurai item)

also, the blow streamer is just a tweeter, not anything new. happy to trade you one if you actually don't have one though.

Oh. I was thinking that about the Tweeter but I was not sure so I just left it alone.

That item is indeed the samurai I am seeking!

Playing right now, I can go grab it if you want it -- just have to get back to my house from HHA plaza.

Back