Trading [Buying] DLC/Birthday/Snow/MORE [Selling] Nothing atm

teeheee :3 ill have it ready for you in a few can I bring Katie to your town pwease ?

Ok. Also, I'm the one who won your Princess set at auction yesterday. Still waiting to buy that as well.

Ok. Also, I'm the one who won your Princess set at auction yesterday. Still waiting to buy that as well.

Yeah I think you've got me mixed up with someone else. I never auctioned anything here, and certainly not my Princess set lol.

i noticed you wanted TBT . IM looking for the Pirate ITEMS how much TBT would it take to get those.

i noticed you wanted TBT . IM looking for the Pirate ITEMS how much TBT would it take to get those.

In the case of the pirate set I wouldn't want just TBT bells.

edit: Also, the pirate set is not for sale by itself, rather it's a trading set for other items I need.

Last edited:
I really, really, really need the 7-11 set as I want to decorate a room with it, but I fear I don't have anything to offer for it. What would you want?

(Duplicating is not allowed here right? :/)

Last edited:
I really, really, really need the 7-11 set as I want to decorate a room with it, but I fear I don't have anything to offer for it. What would you want?

(Could you duplicate it maybe...? :/)

No, and duping is banned to talk about/practice here.

Back