White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (68) +
Post or dm a price

Buying/Trading For
Fortune Cookies are going to be tradable after Feb 24. I am interested in buying some after the event ends.

464.jpg
Red stocking
637.jpg
Psychedelic Snow Bunny (I can dream)
120.jpg
Green Balloon - 500 tbt each. Has to be from 2022

For Sale / Trade
378.jpg
Vesta Sept 17, 2020; Sept 19, 2020
461.jpg
Jingloid Dec 23, 2021
213.jpg
Mint Jun 12, 2017
463.jpg
Snow Angel Snowman Dec 26, 2021
254.jpg
Invader Sep 11, 2017
253.jpg
Pinky Sep 6, 2017

Trade Only
300.jpg
Moon ball Nov 29, 2018

Last edited:
Hi! I have a 2016 blue candy if that’s any use?

Would you be interested in trading Pinky, Space Invader, or Moon Ball for any combo of the Halloween collectibles in the shops? Or are you looking to buy carnival coins and then separately trade the collectibles I mentioned for different older, rare collectibles?

Would you be interested in trading Pinky, Space Invader, or Moon Ball for any combo of the Halloween collectibles in the shops? Or are you looking to buy carnival coins and then separately trade the collectibles I mentioned for different older, rare collectibles?
I would be willing to trade the invader for 91 carnival coins which is around 4.5k tbt based on recent sales. That's basically all your coins so I completely understand if you don't want to do that.

Hey! I can get you a Mermaid Egg with the wish token if you’d like!

I could also sell you a mermaid egg via wish token. 600 tbt would be great! The wish is fulfilled this weekend though.

I could also sell you a mermaid egg via wish token. 600 tbt would be great! The wish is fulfilled this weekend though.

That works with me, I’ll configure the wish now!

I'll send the tbt to both of you now. I don't need any message and any time stamp is fine with me.

Last edited:
Back